This Page

has been moved to new address

Pillows Gallore

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Pillows Gallore

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pillows Gallore

Today, I looked around my house, and what did I see?
About a million throw pillows staring right at me...

No, but really, I realized today that I have a lot of pillows. Pillows of every shape and size...Pillows on the beds, pillows on the couches, pillows on chairs and benches, extra pillows shoved under beds and up in those hard to reach closet shelves...pillows are everywhere, and I love them.

Often Mr. B will protest that it takes too long to take the 11 pillows off of our bed each night before we curl up in bed. "Couldn't we narrow it down to like your 6 favorite pillows?", Mr. B will ask. I calmly explain that each pillow has a specific purpose and place on that bed and the "look" wouldn't work without them all, right?
Pillows are to home decor what shoes are to fashion: they're the perfect way to spice up a look without having to do a massive overhaul/remodel. I purposefully chose neutral bedding and couches this way I have an excuse to rotate (*buy*) new pillows for each season--just like shoes!
Here is a sampling of my pillow inventory currently on display:

A quick shot of the whole pillow family (and yes, they are laid out on my grass for this photo).

So the conclusion of this post: pillows are my weakness, my "just can't have enough of them" home decor item...for my Mom its rugs--what about you?

-ashley

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 25, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Blogger our little family said...

apparently i can't get enough of picture frames. as i have been unpacking i have found loads and loads, and some i can even remember buying. oops! oh well, can't wait to find a place to put them all.

 
At February 22, 2011 at 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This pillow post needs another comment. I love pillows. The end.

 
At February 23, 2011 at 4:08 PM , Blogger M. J. C. Carney said...

i am TOtally doing that this summer! haha i am going to fill the whole yard with pillows and just watch the neighbors stare :D thank you for your inspiration

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home