This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Much Love Illy {{and a discount}}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Meet Much Love Illy {{and a discount}}

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Meet Much Love Illy {{and a discount}}

Have you heard of Much Love Illy?
Because, trust me, you're gonna love this shop as much as I do
{and that's a whole bunch}!


Ilene {aka Illy--cute, right} is the talented designer behind these fabulous accessories that I am literally obsessed with--I want them ALL.
See the awesomeness for yourself:

Meet one of my favorites: Tangerine Delight


Is this not the most glorious classic poppy headband ever? Answer: YES!

Timeless Poppy Trio

{Perfect for little chicas too}

Loving this total vintage-inspired chic rosette ring

{In fact, loving it so much, I just may need to head over a buy one for myself this weekend}

And that's just scratching the surface of all the great things you will find in her shop.So you can see why I was so excited when I discovered this gem-of-an-Etsy-shop!

And even more excited when my very own
Much Love Illy design arrived in the mail.

Here is my preciously packaged headband before I ripped it open with excitement {have I mentioned I love getting packages?}:

Perfectly simple.

And here is what was inside:

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I already knew I loved Illy's accessories when I browsed drooled over her shop. But can I tell you that when this little puppy arrived in the mail I fell in love even more!

Her craftsmanship is impeccable and the quality of these headbands is superb with each poppy hand stitched to a super comfy headband
{yes, I said hand stitched}.

I loved them so much I rushed outside to take some more awkward "modeling" pics {lol}--at least the headband looks good. 


One of my BF's pups wanted in on the action.



So are you ready to get to know

Then head over to her wonderful shop
and then
her super fun blog!

And when you visit her, be sure to let her know that LMM thinks she rocks!

UPDATE: This just in!! Much Love Illy will be offering a 10% discount to ALL Little Miss Momma readers!

*Just put Little Miss Momma in the note to seller box to receive 10% off your order before the cost of shipping*
Discount valid through June 10th, 2010
Happy Shopping!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 7:32 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

You are so the cutest! You make me think I *might* even be able to pull off those cute headbands!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Very cute! My daughter would love these and then I could borrow it from HER!

 
At May 29, 2010 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

LOVE her stuff :) super cute!

 
At May 30, 2010 at 8:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought 2 headbands from them! and now I'm doing a giveaway on my blog with an extra one I bought. Thanks for introducing me to them!

 
At May 31, 2010 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

uhmm. i'm pretty much in a deep heavenly drool over this vendor now, thanks a lot. too bad i spent all my money at oh sweet sadie.

soooo fun meeting you at the CBC. you were dreamy and i still can't get over ur freakin awesomely wicked white teeth. perfect. do the strips not make ur teeth feel like nails are stabbing into them? they do mine. i guess beauty over pain, right? hmmm.

anywho. you're hot. your blog is hot. your dog is hot. that headband is hot and now i gotta go visit more blogs. peave out dear.

jessica

 
At May 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Mrs Anne said...

i've been dyin' to rock a headband like that, and i think i would have the guts now... LOL..
adorable pooch btw.

so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home