This Page

has been moved to new address

Some of My Favorite Mom Moments

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Some of My Favorite Mom Moments

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some of My Favorite Mom Moments

I love when I find a blog that tells it like it is,
while also staying positive about Motherhood
and life.

While I don't always succeed,
its exactly what I strive for in my own blog.

Honesty.
Like how sometimes Motherhood stinks, literally--but it will always leave you smiling.

Reality.
Like how sometimes the only solution to a day full of tantrums, back arching and food throwing is a super-sized value meal.

Transparency.
Like how motherhood is synonymous with worry-hood.

Vulnerability.
Like how in becoming a momma, you both lose your identity while also discover who you really are.

Hilarity.
Like how motherhood is just plain funny at times--bottom line.

So when I find another blog
that addresses the reality of motherhood
through stories about "Mom Moments" we can all relate to,
it makes me happy.

Meet Tiffany,
the Mom blog for the Clorox brand.
{the same blog I guest posted on earlier this week}.


When she's not chasing her son around for diaper changes,
convincing her daughter not to wear goggles to bed,
or trying to get unidentified stains out of her kids’ clothes,
she works in the marketing department at Clorox.

Her posts have me nodding my head in agreement,
laughing out loud,
and feeling warm and fuzzy with the knowledge
that I am not alone in this adventure of motherhood.

Tiffany tells the best stories.
Like the one where her daughter embarrassed her in public when she asked a "poop" question.
Or the time she realized that having kids is like eating humble pie.
Or the time she candidly talks about the challenges of being a new mom.
Or the one where she talked about the foolishness of the "pre-mommyhood" days.

I could relate to each and every one of these posts.
So if you have a moment,
and are looking for a reason to smile
then visit Tiffany
and discover your Mom Moments.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At April 28, 2011 at 8:21 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

(:

Feel free to browse my personal blog or my photography blog. Prints are for sale. A portion of the proceeds made are donated to Faces of Loss, Faces of Hope (donations are made to a good cause!). Find out more at www.nmmphotography.blogspot and www.thisisforyouboy.blogspot.com

 
At April 28, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Lena said...

This is why I LOVE your blog. You are so open and honest about your life, even when it's not a comfortable subject. Right now my girls are too little to drive me crazy or embarrass me so in the meantime I'll look forward to more of your poop in the tub posts!

 
At April 28, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Blogger Veronica said...

I LOVE your blog!!!!Honestly is the first one I check every single day!! I have 3.5 daughters!!! (expecting our fourth one lol). I have a blog in spanish, which is called Mommy's fashion adventures! and just about 2 days ago I started thinking the same thing!! When talking about motherhood, there're ups and downs, but it's the best thing ever!!!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 6:23 AM , Blogger Justcallmeblessed said...

I also like it when "mom blogs" are open and honest about mothering. My girls are getting older and I'm past most of the "embarrasing public question days", but they are not so far a way I cant remember them! Keep keepin' it real ladys! :)

 
At April 29, 2011 at 6:36 AM , Blogger Casey Martinez said...

Sounds like she is a great writer so I will have to visit her for sure! I love candid moms! Thanks for sharing;0

 
At April 29, 2011 at 6:51 AM , Blogger The Balch Bunch said...

LOVE THIS it is SO TRUE!!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 29, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Lil Mama Stuart said...

I sent your sleep disorder post to my SIL (new mom) the other day, and the first thing I said about you/your blog was that you're an honest. So you are successfully achieving what you strive for :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home