This Page

has been moved to new address

11 Tutorials I Love, and you will too

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: 11 Tutorials I Love, and you will too

Saturday, May 8, 2010

11 Tutorials I Love, and you will too

It's been a while since I last shared my blog stalking fabulous finds.  I must say, you fellow bloggers cease to amaze me with your crazy-good crafting and designing skills!  Here are 11 tutorials that are sure to inspire you to take a trip to your local craft store:

No Sew Flower Corsage

Since I am possibly the worst sewer ever, I just love this no-sew tutorial for a fabulous corsage that can dress up your favorite sweater, purse, headband, wherever! Visit V and Co. for a zillion other fabulous tutorials.

Weekly Menu Planner

I don't only love this tutorial {and this blog}, but I actually need this for my house!  This way I will be more inclined to actually cook at the end of the day!
Now I just need to stumble upon a fabulous metal plaque...

Crepe Streamer Ruffled Wall Art

I will be making this--you can mark my words! This is one of my most favorite projects ever!  This wall art looks like a million bucks--you would never guess it was made from streamers from the dollar store {yes, I already made a trip to the dollar store and bought my crepe paper for this project}.

Distressed Alphabet Art

I totally want this for Baby W's room!  Delia Creates is my latest discovery in the craft blogging world and she is pretty much pure awesome!  Here is another one of her tutorials:

Mossy Monogram Door Hanger

Also, awesome--am I right?!  Looks like it's straight out of the Pottery Barn catalogue--and she gives us step by step instructions on how to do this ourselves!

Button Art

Another fabulous creation from the always-talented Mod Podge Rocks.  As you know, I love buttons and I love turquoise, so I love this project mucho!

Ruffled Petticoat

Do you think Alisaburke could just make this skirt for me? because I am pretty sure I would just wear it everyday of my life--it's that amazing!

Please Remove Your Shoes Sign

Now that Baby W is crawling I have become a bit OCD about shoes on my carpet, so I attempted to make a "please remove shoes" sign--and I'll just tell you, it's not near as adorable as this one! I will certainly be remaking mine!

Anthropologie Inspired Nautical Rope Necklace

So I totally saw this necklace in Anthro with a ridiculously high price tag attached to it.  Now we can just make one ourselves for a few bucks--and to be honest, this one is even cuter!

Rag Quilt


One of my most favorite followers ever {Rachel at Blooming Mommy} sent me over this tutorial and I love it...Don't you just love how blogging introduces you to totally awesome women you otherwise would never have known?!  I have been meaning to learn how to sew a rag quilt and here Rachel provides an awesome step-by-step tutorial. 

DIY Glitter Heels

Awesome is just oozing from these glitterati heels--and now I want a pair for myself.  Visit I Love to Create and learn how to make these puppies pronto!

Until next time...Happy Crafting! 

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At May 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM , Blogger V and Co. said...

thanks for the feature. i'll grab your button to add it to my side bar! ;)

 
At May 9, 2010 at 4:06 AM , Blogger The Preppy Strawberry said...

Ashley- thanks so much for posting this! I missed the glitter shoe tutorial - and I'm so i need of repairing a 4 year olds glitter shoes! I grabbed your button as well! Happy Mother's Day!!

 
At May 9, 2010 at 6:00 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are so sweet! Just grabbed the button too! Happy little miss momma's day! :D

 
At May 9, 2010 at 6:46 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

These are great! I can actually do them, and probably will be doing the glitter shoes for my daughter! Happy Mother's Day!

 
At May 10, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! There are some great projects here that I had not seen before! I am LOVING that skirt! Grabbing your button too!

 
At May 10, 2010 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming said...

Ashley, thanks so much for including the crepe streamer wall art in your list. I greatly appreciate it! You have found some amazing projects - I can see my to-do list becoming longer as we speak! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! Thanks again! Stephanie Lynn

 
At October 18, 2010 at 11:28 AM , Blogger Lynzi said...

Just an FYI if you are still looking for the perfect metal plaque...I created a Menu Planner deal like the one on here and found the most ideal plaque at Hobby Lobby near the craft paint and wood section. They have a smaller one and larger one. TURNED OUT SO PERFECT! (I've attached the link to view a picture of my finished product which in the smaller plaque.)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/grownupme/10-18001.jpg

P.S. I included this on my blog and linked it to this posting. :)

 
At March 9, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Ramona said...

the menu thing is AMAZING and brilliant...not sure why i didnt think of it...oh yeah, i never think of cool stuff. thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home