This Page

has been moved to new address

O is for Organizing {and then shopping}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: O is for Organizing {and then shopping}

Sunday, April 25, 2010

O is for Organizing {and then shopping}

What Did I Do This Weekend, you ask?

A few weeks ago I shared an embarrassing confession about this:



YES, those are were my haphazard kitchen cabinets!

So, to save-face I spent the weekend fixin' up the joint a bit, and NOW...



My cabinets are no longer a disgrace.

And because I was on an organizing high, I moved on to my craft area in the garage. It went from pure madness:


To pure awesomeness:

{All that's missing is a Cricut machine, *sigh*}

Then, as a reward for all my hard work, I went shopping {antiquing to be specific}.  I hadn't been in years and I forgot how glorious antiquing can be.  There is this quaint little antique mart where I live and if you're a local you really should head over {I'm thinking Girls Day ladies?}.




{Love it}


And my knob obsession continues.


This reminded me of Baby W {so sweet}.


Antique riding cap.
{and I just so happened to be dressed like a jockey}


Bench in my {favorite} color.


Pillows = Happiness


Most awesome sign ever.
{have you noticed that "awesome" is kinda my word}


And I bought these to add to my collection.


All in all--my kind of weekend!

Where was Baby W this weekend, you ask?

Well, in addition to being a trooper during our antiquing outing--Lil W enjoyed his favorite Baby E DVD in his couch cushion barrier while Momma organized the kitchen:


And now Lil W would like to leave you on this note:


Are you smiling?
___________________________________

And now a quick shout out to Jane at Finding Fabulous for her awesome She's So Crafty feature on Little Miss Momma this weekend! I am so excited that she picked me--in the words of Sally Fields, "you like me, you really like me". Go check out her fabulous blog and her kind feature of my Canvas Stencil Tutorial.



Decor Mamma

________________________________________
 

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At April 25, 2010 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Leanne said...

I'm having my second We're Organized Wednesday link party this wednesday. I would love it if you have the time to link this post. There's going to be a giveaway too. Could you send me some of those blue and green crystal knobs? LOL I'm having a heck of a time finding them where I live.

 
At April 26, 2010 at 6:50 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

What a fabulous and productive weekend! Looks awesome. Those are some great shops. I really need to reorganize my tupperware, it's a mess and I'm realizing that little trolls are carrying it all off because it is disappearing! That calls for shopping...

 
At April 26, 2010 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Anna K. said...

I just love this post!

I am so glad that you reward yourself after a long day of organization... That antique market looks like a blast!

I'm moving soon and there will need to be many rewards to motivate myself to pack - maybe antiquing! :D

 
At April 26, 2010 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

LOVE the knobs!! so jealous! I love the Agoura antique mart...i go there with my gma all the time :)

 
At April 26, 2010 at 8:41 PM , Blogger The Undomestic Mom said...

I love your blog! Im a new follower! I need your organization skills bad!

 
At April 27, 2010 at 3:33 PM , Blogger KristinFilut said...

Great job on the organizing! Stopping by from SITS and following!

 
At April 29, 2010 at 9:25 AM , Blogger hushmama said...

cute blog..i found you through mbc and am following you now!
i really need to organize. you did a great job.
i love little antique knobs too. my husband uses them put on the birdhouses he makes. so pretty.

 
At May 1, 2010 at 1:09 AM , Anonymous Leanne said...

Thanks for linking to We're Organized Wednesday. I still can't believe your craft area in the garage. Mine wouldn't look like that if it were in the garage. I hope to see you again in 2 weeks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home