This Page

has been moved to new address

Party On!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Party On!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Party On!

Remember the super fun Garden Baby Shower I threw for a dear friend?
{Update: She had the baby, his name is Henry, and I am in love}


Well, it was featured as the party of the day on two Party Blogs I LOVE!

Check out her fabulous blog for some of the very BEST party tips and ideas out there!

Visit this website for ALL things parties! Tons of amazing pictures and links!

Thanks for the super sweet and exciting features girls!

Party On!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At May 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Anna K. said...

Oh my goodness - how beautiful.

Please come and throw a party for me. :D

 
At May 20, 2010 at 12:20 PM , Anonymous Meghan said...

So cute! Two questions:

1. Where did you get that little white picket fence?
2. Where did you find those wide straws?

Love it!

 
At May 20, 2010 at 12:45 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

hi Meghan :)

I got the picket fence box at JoAnn's in their home decor section and I got the extra thick straws at JoAnn's also {in the 99 cent section}. The straws were so nice that I washed them and will be able to reuse them :)The picket fence box was on clearance {it ended up being like $7, I think}.

thanks for the kind words,

ashley

 
At May 20, 2010 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous Ash said...

SUPER cute!!

 
At May 20, 2010 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Natalie said...

Yay! Congrats to you!

 
At May 20, 2010 at 8:41 PM , Blogger Delia said...

That is a big deal! Congrats to you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home