This Page

has been moved to new address

Paper Flower Spring Headband Tutorial

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Paper Flower Spring Headband Tutorial

Monday, May 17, 2010

Paper Flower Spring Headband Tutorial

Are you ready for a mega-Springy and super easy paper flower headbands tutorial?

I realize these headbands are a bit BOLD, but they are great if you are feeling a bit brave in the fashion department this Spring--and they are perfect for little girls {because they can get away with wearing bright flowers in their hair no matter what}.

This is a great project to do with your girls over summer vacation--and you can buy everything for cheap at your local craft store.

{And now for the 5 minute  tutorial}

Here's what you will need:
Scrapbooking paper flowers {from Michael's}
Old headband you haven't worn in a while {or you can buy a pack of your favorites at Target}
Glue gun and hot glue
A few fun buttons {because I love buttons}
And any extra embellishments you feel inspired to use

Pick your favorite paper flower combinations and button centerpiece.

Glue and stack your selected flowers.

Glue your button down in the center. It will look something like this:

Glue you new pretty flower/button stack directly onto your headband.
Be sure to line up the flower with the headband so that it will be placed in the correct spot on your head.  I like to wear mine off to the side.

And ta-da, you're done!

Now get creative with your flower creations:

Happy Crafting!

{Click HERE to check out the awesome parties I link to}

Labels: , ,


At May 17, 2010 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Dannelle said...

These are so cute! I wish I were as crafty as you!

At May 18, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Sugar and Spice Mommy said...

My daughter is a headband girl...she's gonna LOVE these!

At May 18, 2010 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Love Stitched said...

so cute!!! I love how easy they are to make :)

At May 18, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

I love the headband idea!! I have to get out the glue and craft stuff. Very cute!

Mama Hen

At May 18, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Heather said...

THIS is why I need to have a girl!!! VERY cute!

At May 18, 2010 at 5:43 PM , Anonymous Rebecca@This Present Life said...

Too cute! If my little girl wouldn't immediately pull out every hair accessory I put in her hair, I would totally make some of these. Also, check out my blog when you have a chance. I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award!

At May 18, 2010 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

You have an award at Mama's Little Chick!!

Mama Hen

At May 19, 2010 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Super Cute!

At May 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous polwig said...

So cute... great ideas for little girls.. pins, headbands and ponytails... thank you

At May 21, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Blogger michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I made something similar for my daughter. My son got a hold of it and ripped it apart:( They are very cute!

At May 22, 2010 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Liz @ Sugarplum Creations said...

Cute . . . check! Fun . . . check! Easy . . . check! I love it!!

At May 23, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Kaysi said...

Those are super cute!!

At June 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Aisyah Helga said...

Thanks for this cute tutorial! I've linked it to my blog to share with my readers.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home