This Page

has been moved to new address

Paper Flower Spring Headband Tutorial

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Paper Flower Spring Headband Tutorial

Monday, May 17, 2010

Paper Flower Spring Headband Tutorial

Are you ready for a mega-Springy and super easy paper flower headbands tutorial?


I realize these headbands are a bit BOLD, but they are great if you are feeling a bit brave in the fashion department this Spring--and they are perfect for little girls {because they can get away with wearing bright flowers in their hair no matter what}.

This is a great project to do with your girls over summer vacation--and you can buy everything for cheap at your local craft store.

{And now for the 5 minute  tutorial}


Here's what you will need:
Scrapbooking paper flowers {from Michael's}
Old headband you haven't worn in a while {or you can buy a pack of your favorites at Target}
Glue gun and hot glue
A few fun buttons {because I love buttons}
And any extra embellishments you feel inspired to use

STEP ONE:
Pick your favorite paper flower combinations and button centerpiece.



STEP TWO:
Glue and stack your selected flowers.

Glue your button down in the center. It will look something like this:

STEP THREE:
Glue you new pretty flower/button stack directly onto your headband.
Be sure to line up the flower with the headband so that it will be placed in the correct spot on your head.  I like to wear mine off to the side.


And ta-da, you're done!



Now get creative with your flower creations:









Happy Crafting!

{Click HERE to check out the awesome parties I link to}

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At May 17, 2010 at 11:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cute! I wish I were as crafty as you!

 
At May 18, 2010 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

My daughter is a headband girl...she's gonna LOVE these!

 
At May 18, 2010 at 8:13 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

so cute!!! I love how easy they are to make :)

 
At May 18, 2010 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

I love the headband idea!! I have to get out the glue and craft stuff. Very cute!

Mama Hen

 
At May 18, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Homemade Heather said...

THIS is why I need to have a girl!!! VERY cute!

 
At May 18, 2010 at 5:43 PM , Anonymous Rebecca@This Present Life said...

Too cute! If my little girl wouldn't immediately pull out every hair accessory I put in her hair, I would totally make some of these. Also, check out my blog when you have a chance. I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger Award!

http://happybabydesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-first-award.html

 
At May 18, 2010 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Mama Hen said...

You have an award at Mama's Little Chick!!

Mama Hen

 
At May 19, 2010 at 4:12 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Super Cute!

 
At May 19, 2010 at 4:44 PM , Anonymous polwig said...

So cute... great ideas for little girls.. pins, headbands and ponytails... thank you

 
At May 21, 2010 at 10:17 AM , Blogger michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I made something similar for my daughter. My son got a hold of it and ripped it apart:( They are very cute!

 
At May 22, 2010 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Cute . . . check! Fun . . . check! Easy . . . check! I love it!!

 
At May 23, 2010 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Kaysi said...

Those are super cute!!

 
At June 1, 2010 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Aisyah Helga said...

Thanks for this cute tutorial! I've linked it to my blog to share with my readers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home