This Page

has been moved to new address

Stud Muffins

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Stud Muffins

Monday, May 17, 2010

Stud Muffins

I have this problem. I own oodles and oodles of jewelry that I never wear. I am the kind of girl who looks through a magazine, says "Oooo, I like that--I could pull that off, right".  So then I get the item, put it on and realize that I am not pulling it off like the super hot girl in the magazine.

And as I was sifting through my piles of jewelry I had a realization, an epiphany if you will...

I realized that I needed some "fail-proof" jewelry--jewelry that no matter what, I could throw it on with anything and give my outfit that extra 'somethin-somethin' it was missing.

ENTER Stud Muffins super cute and totally
"fail proof" accessories!
 
This weekend one of my fabulous and talented sponsors, Emily {designer} at Stud Muffins surprised me with not one, but two pairs of earrings in patterns and colors that are sooo in right now:


How cute are these "Stud Muffins"?!
And don't you just {love} the name of her shop--so clever!
These earring are handmade by Emily using fabric, which makes me love them even more!



The second the mail man dropped them off, I ripped open the package, admired her super cute packaging and then put them in my ears--and then proceeded to act goofy for the hubby while he kindly snapped a few shots of me "modeling" my studs {I use the term modeling very very loosely}.


I love the teal color of these studs!

Baby W {my little stud muffin} decided he wanted in on the
picture taking action--because he too is a fan of my new earrings!

Obsessed with these mustard colored studs!

And here are some more of my favorites from the Stud Muffins shop:


And she even designs these fun rings to match:


And Mega muffin studs for a bolder look:


And another thing...
You know when you wear a pair of stud earrings and the pointy back pokes into your neck anytime something presses against your ear {which is every 5 minutes if you have a kiddo}. Well Stud Muffins earrings have this super comfy backing that prevent you from getting impaled by your own earrings. 
I even slept in a pair last night and didn't realize I still had them on.

Want in on the goodness?
*I'm warning you, you won't be able to pick just one*

BONUS: Stud Muffins is offering all Little Miss Momma readers a special deal. Buy 3 get 1 FREE!
*Just put Little Miss Momma in the note to seller box.*

You can also go say hi to Stud Muffins on Facebook by clicking here.

I showed you my favorite studs,
now which are yours?

*Looking for the Winner of the Blog Design Giveaway...click HERE*
_________________________________________________________

Little Miss Momma was not paid to write this product review.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 17, 2010 at 6:25 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Those earrings are almost as cute as your little stud muffin! :)
I'm going to go check them out. Since the babies have realized pulling on things is so much fun, it's nothing but stud earrings for me.

 
At May 17, 2010 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Anna K. said...

Omg... these are so very cute!

I have that same problem with jewelry - earrings in particular - I have about 100 pair and wear 2 on a regular basis.

 
At May 17, 2010 at 9:13 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

Those ARE super cute! I love them!

 
At May 17, 2010 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

I am in love with that shop! The houndstooth ring is adorable!!!

 
At May 17, 2010 at 12:55 PM , Anonymous Brittany @ LOVE STITCHED said...

I LOVE these earrings! I just bought a pair a few days ago!!! SO so so cute!

 
At May 17, 2010 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Delia said...

I like the rings! Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home