This Page

has been moved to new address

Mod Podge Magnet Tutorial {5 minutes or less}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Mod Podge Magnet Tutorial {5 minutes or less}

Monday, August 16, 2010

Mod Podge Magnet Tutorial {5 minutes or less}

Mod Podge Magnet Tutorial

The pictures didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but I can promise you these magnets are cute as pie in person--and they only take 5 minutes and a few bucks to make. 


Here's what you'll need:


Supplies:
glass beads {flower section at Michael's}
your favorite scrapbook paper
magnet strips
Mod Podge
scissors

First...
Decide where you want to place your magnet on the scrapbook paper.


Apply the Mod Podge to the backside of a glass bead.


Place on the paper.
Don't worry that you can see the white Mod Podge--it will dry clear.


See, in just a few short minutes it has dried clear.


Glue on the remaining beads and let dry.


Now cut away the beads from the paper.



Now take your magnet strip and cut down to fit on the back of your beads.



Remove the white adhesive paper and stick to the back of the magnets.


Then put them on your favorite magnetic surface {or package them up as a fun little gift}.




Happy Crafting!

I will be linking this project to these link parties!

Labels:

18 Comments:

At August 16, 2010 at 9:53 PM , Blogger Kari said...

You can do so many things with these! You can do pictures, buttons, letters, and so much more. I did this project with my little sister last year, and she LOVED it! Yours turned out super cute! :)

 
At August 16, 2010 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

So can you do some for me now? My new whiteboard could use some spice!

 
At August 16, 2010 at 11:29 PM , Blogger  Justine said...

WOW! That looks so fun and easy!! Thank yo u!

 
At August 17, 2010 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

SO cute and easy...those will and would make adorable gift toppers at xmas time :)

 
At August 17, 2010 at 6:55 AM , Blogger TLF said...

I {love}.. These are adorable!!

 
At August 17, 2010 at 7:35 AM , Blogger sara said...

Very cute. And by chance I happen to have all those things at home!

 
At August 17, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Candace said...

The best part is that I have ALL these supplies at home!!!

 
At August 17, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Blogger Barn Owl Primitives said...

You make it look so easy....can I send you my supplies and you make them for me please??

 
At August 17, 2010 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love these - I recognize that paper as Amy Butler, no? Turned out so cute!

 
At August 17, 2010 at 7:08 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

Eezy peezy! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

 
At August 17, 2010 at 7:43 PM , Blogger Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, I love it!
These really came out nice!
Thank you for sharing!
Leticia

 
At August 18, 2010 at 5:50 AM , Blogger René said...

This has always been such a fun project. Thanks for the reminder.

-Rene

 
At August 18, 2010 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

They are so cute and simple to make. Thanks!

 
At August 19, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Hey LMM! Thanks for linking up to Fabulous Friday this week. Always love reading your blog. I'm sorry you went through a bit of emotional turmoil this week, man those anon comments can really be a doozy though, huh?! You handled it just right so props to you!
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

 
At August 20, 2010 at 3:58 AM , Anonymous Sharyn said...

These are very cute. Thanks for the tut! Hope this week is better for you.

 
At August 20, 2010 at 5:37 AM , Blogger One Cheap B*tch said...

So cute! I love making these but I didn't use mod podge on mine and the images started peeling off. Argh! Particularly on one I sold on Etsy so now I'm trying Mod Podge!

Jeanine

 
At August 20, 2010 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Robin Ange said...

What a great way to use up some extra scrapbook paper. Love this! You have to link this to my Upcycled Awesome Linky party at http://tinyurl.com/Upcycled10

 
At August 23, 2010 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Beanz Thingz said...

thanks for sharing...visiting from I Heart Naptime. I hope you don't mind, but I shared your post on my blog. the world just has to know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home