This Page

has been moved to new address

Shameless Self-Promotion

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Shameless Self-Promotion

Friday, August 6, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

Shameless Self Promotion Commencing Now

That's right...

I am about to give the Little Miss Momma Etsy shop some promo love, because I just have to share the latest and greatest additions with all of my peeps {that's you}.

I know I have mentioned my obsession with pillows once or twice--so what better item to include in my shop, than that which I love oh so much! 



Some cottage chic ruffled burlap table runners--perfect for dinner table, picnic table, end table--you name it!




Lots of new statement rings in fun colors and flowers:


And I even found time to make some super fun necklaces!


So if you get a sec, head over to the
and take a gander at our fun accessories and our exciting new home decor section!

self-promotion signing off

over and out

Happy Shopping!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At August 5, 2010 at 11:46 PM , Blogger  Justine said...

It's okay for a little self promotion. That's how you get yourself out there, right? The pillows and rings are my fav! :)

 
At August 6, 2010 at 3:30 AM , Blogger luv4jack said...

Ash,

Well deserved...your etsy shop is full of wonderful items! I love my new ring and have gotten lots of compliments on it, as well as my new matching earrings! ;) I have to personally thank you for the special touches you included in my order. LOVE everything. I will def. be making a few more purchases in the near future! P.S. You should add some of the lovely earwear to your shop! xoxo Thanks again,
Steph

 
At August 6, 2010 at 7:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

agreed.. self promotion is number one priority in marketing your business! so good on ya girlie~!

 
At August 6, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Krista@RustikChic said...

Love it all! Best wishes with your Etsy shop...I think you'll do well. :)

 
At August 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i would love to know how you got into doing things like this. And the the etsy shop.
Id love to do this.
Could you give me some tips?!

kaylamessineo@yahoo.com
thanks thanks thanks
lovelovelove

 
At August 6, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Tiffany said...

I absolutely LOVE it all~especially the pillow with the cute white ruffles! So CUTE!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home