This Page

has been moved to new address

Shameless Self-Promotion

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Shameless Self-Promotion

Friday, August 6, 2010

Shameless Self-Promotion

Shameless Self Promotion Commencing Now

That's right...

I am about to give the Little Miss Momma Etsy shop some promo love, because I just have to share the latest and greatest additions with all of my peeps {that's you}.

I know I have mentioned my obsession with pillows once or twice--so what better item to include in my shop, than that which I love oh so much! 

Some cottage chic ruffled burlap table runners--perfect for dinner table, picnic table, end table--you name it!

Lots of new statement rings in fun colors and flowers:

And I even found time to make some super fun necklaces!

So if you get a sec, head over to the
and take a gander at our fun accessories and our exciting new home decor section!

self-promotion signing off

over and out

Happy Shopping!

Labels: ,


At August 5, 2010 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Justine said...

It's okay for a little self promotion. That's how you get yourself out there, right? The pillows and rings are my fav! :)

At August 6, 2010 at 3:30 AM , Blogger luv4jack said...


Well deserved...your etsy shop is full of wonderful items! I love my new ring and have gotten lots of compliments on it, as well as my new matching earrings! ;) I have to personally thank you for the special touches you included in my order. LOVE everything. I will def. be making a few more purchases in the near future! P.S. You should add some of the lovely earwear to your shop! xoxo Thanks again,

At August 6, 2010 at 7:50 AM , Blogger tale of many cities said...

agreed.. self promotion is number one priority in marketing your business! so good on ya girlie~!

At August 6, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Krista@thegatheringplacedesign said...

Love it all! Best wishes with your Etsy shop...I think you'll do well. :)

At August 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM , Blogger Skye is the Limit! said...

i would love to know how you got into doing things like this. And the the etsy shop.
Id love to do this.
Could you give me some tips?!
thanks thanks thanks

At August 6, 2010 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Mrs.B said...

I absolutely LOVE it all~especially the pillow with the cute white ruffles! So CUTE!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home