This Page

has been moved to new address

Eye SPY: Shoes and Jewelry Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Eye SPY: Shoes and Jewelry Edition

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Eye SPY: Shoes and Jewelry Edition

Eye SPY: Shoes and Jewelry Edition
{get caught up here}

This weeks theme has me pretty excited.
It just so happens that shoes and jewelry are my two favorite things
{second to my sons laugh and my husbands dimples--oh, and when my mom comes to visit}.

But before we dive into my accessory collection,
I want to assure everyone that if you were worried after reading my last post, don't be.  
I am OK!
In fact, I am great.
I am happy.
My secret is only a small part of who I am--my battle to overcome.
And as so many of you pointed out in the comments section,
we all have battles.
Overcoming them and working through them is what makes us stronger.
And I am getting stronger everyday, largely thanks to your support.
And if revealing my secret in some small way helps anyone else out there,
then my burden has become a blessing--and that's a burden worth carrying.

Now, onto the fun stuff.
SHOES
Let's start with my "pumps" as my Momma calls them.


From the top left to right.
1. Bakers
2. Forever 21
3. Forever 21
4. Bakers
5. Bakers
6. Bakers

And now, my wedges: 

From the top left to right.
1. Aerosoles
2. Coach {via Nordstroms Rack}
3. Macy's
4. Coach {via Nordstroms Rack}
5. Macy's
6. same as #3

And, my flats:

1. Aerosoles
2. Old Navy
3. Target

My everyday tennies, all Converse:



I think I have an addiction to boots.
Is there a name for that?



Forever 21


Both from Famous Footwear online.


Ugg's from Nordstroms.

Now for the Bling {jewelry}


Left holder: Marshall's
Right Holder: Pottery Barn Kids


From left to right.
1. American Eagle
3. Forever 21
4. American Eagle
5. Forever 21



From left to right.



1. Watch, Target
2. Button Necklace tutorial here
3. Lace Flower Bib Necklace tutorial here


Both necklaces from Lisa Leonard Designs.



1. Headband: Just.Lovely.Things
2. Pearl Bracelet: Lee La La
3. Earrings: Forever 21



1. Large Teal Earrings: Forever 21
2. Cabochon Earrings: Love Stitched
3. Mum Ring: Little Miss Momma Shop
4. Tiffany's Silver Charm Bracelet



All from Forever 21



My wedding ring.



My everyday ring.

And there you have it!
Boy, that was fun!
I can't wait to drool over all your goodies.

Link up below girlies!


As always, please link back to this post so others can join the party.








Labels: , ,

34 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 4:31 PM , Blogger kittykerri said...

I am seriously IN LOVE with your shoe & jewelry collection!! Also, with your jewelry holders. You have great taste girl!!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Alyssa said...

Super cute stuff! I love your jewelry collection!! You are too cute! (:

Alyssa
moda-chic-boutique.blogspot.com

 
At April 27, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

LOVE shoes and LOVE jewelry. I wanted to link up but I am still unpacking my shoes and jewelry (really I have no idea where in the world my jewelry is) from moving. I will definitely have to join the fun next week. LoVe your collection, very cute!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Aubrey said...

yep, I have sort of been blog stalking this afternoon! Was super excited about this one! Very Carrie Bradshaw of you to name names ;)

 
At April 27, 2011 at 4:56 PM , Blogger Kara @ June & Bear said...

Holy wow. What a collection. I LOVE your yellow wedges and robin egg Converses.

 
At April 27, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Jayna Rae said...

I love your collection. It makes me want to tear down and restyle my post.

 
At April 27, 2011 at 5:00 PM , Blogger Ariella said...

Great collection & post.

 
At April 27, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Blogger jackie said...

holy moly. so much pretty stuff. and your engagement ring? gorgeous!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Casey Martinez said...

Wow, you have the cutest shoes, jewelry, and boots!! These photographs were awesome too by the way!!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Kristy said...

Ashley, I love, love your blog!! I have been an avid reader and follower for a while, but this is my first time to link up. I'm still pretty new to the blog world! Come by and visit anytime!! Would love to hear your opinions and advice!!

XOXO,
Kristy
Http://itsanadorablelife.blogspot.com

 
At April 27, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger kait said...

i spy... a lot of shoes i have too! those merona from target flats have been my staple the past 2 weeks (in turq), but nothing will ever beat my converse collection. except i'm massively jealous of your pretty wedges - i've been wanting some coach ones for a while now!
~kait

 
At April 27, 2011 at 6:59 PM , Anonymous Mrs. C said...

Just found your blog! Love this post!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 7:21 PM , Anonymous Jill @ A Mom With A Lesson Plan said...

OH NO!!! I'm not ready!!!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Audrey Crisp said...

Beautiful! Love all your stuff! How long ago did you buy that Pottery Barn jewelry holder?

 
At April 27, 2011 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Fun!! I took some pictures earlier this evening - I'll try to write up a post and link it tonight or tomorrow. Love your wedding ring, by the way! XO!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

drooling... you have some lovely stuff there!

 
At April 27, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

i'm in love with your jewelry holder!! I planned on playing i spy this week but didnt get my act together in time. next week...

 
At April 27, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger {cuppakim} said...

um. yum. such a fun linky party. i have that same tiered jewelry holder. don't you just love it? :)

and your boots? i totally have the Candies version - in BOTH the brown with red and black with blue! i wasn't sure if i was crazy for getting both - so glad to see someone else did the same. best purchase of the year for sure. :)

 
At April 27, 2011 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Laura @ live.laugh.photograph said...

One word: Jelous!! hehe

 
At April 27, 2011 at 9:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm Ashley...I need you jewels. Could we trade?? LOL. I am also SO IN LOVE with your jewelry holders. Any chance you could tell me where you got them??

 
At April 28, 2011 at 3:03 AM , Blogger the Momma Bird said...

your pottery barn kids jewelry holder - what is it called! it's EXACTLY what I've been looking for to hold my jewelry. Thanks!
ps. i envy your little collection of goodies :)

 
At April 28, 2011 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

Hi! I love your blog! I have noticed in some of your pictures that you alternate wearing your Tiffany ring on your left hand & your engagement ring/band on your right and then sometimes vice-versa. Why the switch? Do you normally wear your Tiffany ring on your left?

 
At April 28, 2011 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Greggory & Kate & Harley said...

hi.. i wanted to know where you got your beautiful jewelry holders, they are both SUPER CUTE and your jewelry collection is B-E-A-utiful! Can you let me know where you got them at...my email: andersonoodle@gmail.com.

thank you!!!

 
At April 28, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger The Brownings said...

JEALOUS!!!!!
I want those yellow Aerosole shoes and the Macey's wedges with the cute little bow as well as the pbkids jewelry holder! Can I find them on their websites? NO! Blah!!! I am determined, though! They are out there somewhere, i'm sure!!
xoxo

 
At April 28, 2011 at 12:40 PM , Blogger Taylor-Ann said...

Thanks for hosting...love all your wedges and boots. Forgot to take a picture of my boots, maybe next time. ~ Taylor

 
At April 28, 2011 at 1:20 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

Lauren, Here is the scoop on my ring fingers...http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com/2011/01/raq-answers-to-recently-asked-questions.html

And I have had the jewelry holders for nearly 2 years, so I am not sure if they are still in stock...sometimes PB brings things back a few years later though :)

xoxo, ashley

 
At April 28, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Karina Wetzel said...

Ashley!! I love your Pumps and Wedges!! oh my I love it all :) I need to go shoe shopping after looks at your awesome collection! Thanks for the fun post!
PS: I'm in love with your jewelery too!

 
At April 28, 2011 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Cherry Blossoms said...

I want your shoes and jewelry! Your wedding ring is amazing and I love the wedges from Macy's. Did you just get those recently?

 
At April 28, 2011 at 7:17 PM , Blogger jamie w said...

i love shoes but right now my collection is only a pair a worn out white sketchers and a pair of black dress shoes. i havent worn much jewelry since my daughter was born....2 years ago, but my husband has been generous with the pretty sparkly things on special occasions :)

 
At April 28, 2011 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I have just now discovered your blog... I've been missing out. Love your collections, especially your jewelry! Gorg!

 
At April 29, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Blogger andi {the hollie rogue} said...

so fun! what's next week's I spy theme?

 
At April 29, 2011 at 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute, are you telling me all those adorable shoes and jewels are yours? Lucky lady. :0)

 
At May 2, 2011 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I LOVE your shoe collection!!!

 
At July 15, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Delaney said...

Um, I'ma need to steal your closet. Kaythanks!
http://sweetteaserendipity.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home