This Page

has been moved to new address

Mom Moments: A Message From Baby W

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Mom Moments: A Message From Baby W

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mom Moments: A Message From Baby W

Dear Mommy's Friends,

My Momma is a guest blogger at a really neat place today.


Yep, that's right!
My Momma is over at Mom Moments today:
It's the really cool, really funny, really honest Mom blog for the Clorox brand.
And today, she is sharing a Spring-time tutorial for you to do with your kids.

Chalkboard Flower Pots


I know my Mommy would really like you to visit and say hi.
Things like that make her day,
and when she's in a good mood
I get away with more stuff.
So go say hi to my momma at Mom Moments,
and I'll go back to dumping sprinkles in her shag rug.

Peace Out,
Baby W

Labels:

12 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 5:28 PM , Blogger Kristina said...

I'm not a mom...but Clorox wipes are still kinda one of my favorite things ever. We have them in almost every room of our apartment.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 5:31 PM , Blogger Little Beachs said...

I think I am going to have to do this! I am about to start to plant my flowers and veggies. This is a must!
Joni

 
At April 20, 2011 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

What a cute intro to this guest post! Love it and luv him (Baby W)so much!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger  Justine said...

He's so cute!

Just Better Together

 
At April 20, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Anonymous Krissa said...

He is adorable!!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger Delia said...

You rock! Congrats to getting such a cool feature.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Hehehe, this is too funny and cute!

 
At April 20, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Libby's Life said...

He is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! Freaking adorable!! :)

 
At April 21, 2011 at 4:35 AM , Blogger Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Ha! You're hilarious! And your little man is SO dang cute!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Christine Pettijohn said...

Been following for awhile from
http://vinentchristinewyatt.blogspot.com and I love your blog. This one is really cute and awesome craft idea!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Hey! You changed the clorox pictures....still he's just darling!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Ashley Romney said...

Just read your post from mom moments! What a cute idea!! LOVE the pictures of your little guy!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home