This Page

has been moved to new address

Twilight on Etsy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Twilight on Etsy

Friday, March 5, 2010

Twilight on Etsy

Okay Twilight fans (me included), this one's for you!
I searched and searched and searched for my favorite Twilight Etsy finds, and I came up with 10 things I am pretty excited about.

(Be sure to scroll down to read about a special discount for LittleMissMomma readers only).*

I realize it has been a little while since New Moon was in theatres, so for those of you who need a quick reminder of what we have to look forward to in the upcoming Eclipse Movie:

{deep sigh}

So what was I saying again?  Oh yeah, here are my awesome Etsy finds:

Once you get over how adorable the model in this pic is, you will notice how awesome her shirt is too. Totally retro (my fav) and perfect for all you Team Jacob lovers. 


Ever wonder what you would look like as Mrs. Edward Cullen?  Well now you can find out.  Magic Me will manipulate a photo you provide to show what you would look like as a vampire.  I have never seen anything like this--and I am loving it. 


SO clever--a necklace that looks like a vampire bite! 


A life sized Edward Cullen of your very own. He can watch over you at night, just like he watches over Bella. 


Ok, so remember reading about Bella's engagement ring and wanting it really badly?  Now we can have it!  After much googling, I must say that this artist's interpretation of Bella's ring is by far my favorite. Even if you aren't a Twilight fan (and I can't imagine why you wouldn't be), this ring is an amazing statement piece to add to your collection.

**You can receive a 10% discount on this ring! Be sure to type "sent by LittleMissMomma" in the note to seller section of your order.**


You've just got to love Jacob and how hard he tried with Bella.  Here is a great replica of the bracelet that Jacob gives Bella in Twilight: Eclipse (book 3).  Later Edward gives Bella the diamond heart to add to the bracelet.  This is exactly how I imagined it.


Such a beautiful rendition of Bella's well-known moonstone ring.
A pretty, dainty and classic piece to add to your wardrobe.


Oh, that Edward; always saying the most romantic things.  Keep his words close to your heart forever with this precious tile pendant.


A retro long sleeved Tee for all the Team Edward twilighters out there.  I am loving the sleeves and the neckline on this shirt (and it seems to have such a great fit).


And I will leave you with this quote:
"I knew at any moment it could be too much, and my life could end--so quickly that I might not even notice.  And I couldn't make myself be afraid.  I couldn't think of anything except that he was touching me."  -Bella
Is it hot in here?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 5, 2010 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello from the Etsy forums, what a beautiful blog!!!

 
At March 5, 2010 at 10:04 PM , Blogger SocksAndMittens said...

Great finds!

 
At March 6, 2010 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Devon said...

Oh my daughter would love these items...thank you for visiting my blog...you have a beautful blog,,have a great day.
Devon

 
At March 9, 2010 at 10:34 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

Hehe you seriously post the coolest stuff! That wall decal is hilarious...but would be perfect for a teen's room.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home