This Page

has been moved to new address

10 Reasons I'm Kinda Weird

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: 10 Reasons I'm Kinda Weird

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 Reasons I'm Kinda Weird

{tired Lil' W humoring his momma with a photo op}
*completely unrelated to the following post, but cute nonetheless*

This post is not designed to make me more endearing to readers, rather it is designed to make me real to those of you who don't know me personally. And the bottom line is: I'm kinda weird. Let me tell you why:

  1. I cannot, under any circumstance, put a dry q-tip in my ear; I must run it under water first. I cringe at the very thought of it. It may even be safe to say that I would prefer to get a paper cut than to put a dry q-tip in my ear.
  2. As mentioned in the "about" section, I love {and crave} peanut butter on a spoon, dipped in whipped cream--dipped multiple times, in fact.
  3. I begin each day by making a "to do" list a mile long. I include every single thing I have to do that day including things like "take a shower" and "make Mr. B lunch". I feel pure joy every time I cross of an item on my list, no matter how simple the item. {btw: I never end up crossing every item off my list}.
  4. Vacuum lines in my carpet make me happy.
  5. In the morning I can't kiss my hubby until I have brushed my teeth thoroughly. I am kind of a stickler about this; you could say that morning breath is a pet peeve of mine, no exceptions (sorry hunny).

  6. I don't like bacon {I think that makes me weird, right?}.

  7. I always set aside the catalogs and my People magazine that I receive in the mail for the week. I don't sit down and enjoy them until my house is completely clean and my little man is fast asleep; then, I curl up on the couch with a diet cherry pepsi and slowly absorb every page of mindless reading. Sometimes its nice to not think, wouldn't you agree...

  8. I did not get my drivers license until I was 21! Embarrassing, I know. I don't even have a good reason--just an area in my life where I decided to be a total slacker.

  9. I miss Mr. B any time that we are apart--even if I am just running errands for the afternoon (he has a home office, so I usually get to see him whenever I want). When we are apart we will talk on the phone at least once every hour...pathetic, perhaps...but I prefer adorable!

  10. I gag every time I change a Lil W poopy diaper. I simply despise this task, and defer it to Mr. B every chance I get, which I am pretty sure rules me out for the "Mother of the Year" award.

P.S. I am sure those of you who know me will read this and give your own two cents about my weirdness--feel free, but be nice :)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I LOVE YOU! u must not be that weird because I have a lot of the same pet peeves...LOL and i do not like bacon either! The only thing I KNOW we have in common not on that list is the pet peeve with the toilet paper going UNDER not OVER the way it should! ;)

 
At March 3, 2010 at 1:33 PM , Blogger our little family said...

I don't think those are weird things, those are just simply great. i totally do the same thing with the list. i feel like i can't function unless i've got my list with me. i say there is no better feeling then crossing something off my list!!!!!!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Laci Jo said...

lol, yes it IS weird that you don't like bacon, but that's okay, i still like you anyways! ;D

laci

 
At May 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous laura said...

I got my lisence when I was 21 too! ~same reason

I can one up your weirdness on that... I had to take a learn-to-drive week-long class and when I passed all I had to do was take a slip of paper to the DMV and get my lisence... but I put it off an extra day just so I could get my first lisence on Pi Day (3.14) haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home