This Page

has been moved to new address

more shameless self promo {blah blah blah} no, but really this is cool

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: more shameless self promo {blah blah blah} no, but really this is cool

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

more shameless self promo {blah blah blah} no, but really this is cool

A few updates, a basket party and
another burlap surprise!
 
Update #1:  Tears have been rolling out of my eyes as I laugh hysterically at every ones comments on the "Am I the Only One Who..." post. 
 
And let me just tell all of you weirdos out there like me,
 NO you are not the only one who...
{and yes, I am quoting YOUR comments word for word}
 
"I always wonder if I'm the only one who loves the movie Xanadu. I hear that that's abnormal." -elise
 
"Am I the only one who . . . reads the last few pages of a book as soon as it starts getting really good. Cause you never know what will happen before you finish it." -stacey

"And I've often wondered if I'm the only one who gets excited to go grocery shopping just because I'll have full cabinets and snacking foods restocked!?" -kasie

"but i think i am the only person in the world that likes ketchup in their sandwich!! lol, shh..!!". -keren

"I wonder if I'm the only one who washes off the soap before I use it to bathe with, obsessively picks my dog's eye boogers, refuses to buy new bras after having my first child because I don't want to accept a smaller cup size, and lets my child sleep in longer than she probably should so I can look at my fav blogs in the morning :D" -shelley

"Am I the only one who goes all day not eating too much, thinking I am doing really well..then...dinner time comes around, and I gorge my face because I'm so hungry I can no longer control myself?? Please tell me I'm not!!!" -Mrs. Redus

"Often wonder if I am the only one who loves to have a veggie garden, but HATES weeding it, prefers the cheap sheets to the expensive 700 count types, likes ketchup on steak, tacos, burritos, and eggs." -melissa

"Sometime I wonder if I am the only one who eats the peanut butter part out of the middle of the recces before eating the thicker chocolate edge..." -leslie

"Am I the only hairstylist who LOVES cutting hair but HATES the feeling and sight of cut hair on the ground?! YUCK!!" -megan

"Am I the only one who gets up at 5 every morning so that I can have 2 hours to myself to clean up the kitchen, do my bible study, write on my newsletter, take a shower before the kids get up?". -marianne
 
And now...
Promo Time:
 
So here's the scoop.
I ONLY endorse products I think are super fabulous.
and as you may have gathered, I am having a new love affair with all things Scentsy.
 
And since Scentsy and I are now in love, it seems only the proper thing to do would be to throw a party.
A basket party to be exact.
And YOU"RE ALL invited!!!
 
Photobucket
 
And for those of you who know me, you know I'm not much of a partying gal {lame, I know}.  Perhaps my lack of "party" skills stem from my lack of dancing skills, or should I say--my phobia of dancing.  And what's the point in going to a party if you're the only lame-o not dancing? But I'm getting side tracked...
 
What I'm trying to say, is this Scentsy party is sooo my kinda party!
 
Because you don't need to leave your nice warm couch/bed or your ketchup sandwich to go to this party. You can even keep watching your Xanadu episode while you party like a Scentsy Rock Star!
 
How, you ask?
 
You just go HERE and start shopping for all your Christmas gifts early!
 
OR, if you are my bff and live close by you can check out my
basket-o-goodies
 
Pretty exciting, huh!
It's like Christmas for my nose!
 
What you see in that pic folks is my very own Scentsy Basket Party Kit.
Which basically means I don't have to invite ALL my friends to mess up my house and eat my food {and then maybe buy some goodies}.
 
Instead, I can casually show my friends EVERY fragrance at my leisure.
Did you get that part? At my LEISURE! No pressure!

But seriously, these are the BEST fail-proof gift for the holidays--a guaranteed hit with the recepient!
It's what I'll be getting for everyone!

 And YES, maybe, just maybe Baby W will have to have ALL of these adorable {smell good} cuddly buddies {I already ordered him the lion and he loves it}.
And my mother in law will need to have this warmer.

 and these scent circles will be stocking stuffers fo-sho!

So if you're in the area {and you're not crazy}, come take a whiff of this goodness and get your holiday order in now.

But if you live far far away from the west coast, no worries, order online HERE.

And let's be honest people, the more you order the more free stuff I get...and I love free stuff...and I know you do too...which is why, if I get cool free stuff thanks to your orders I will do a GIVEAWAY of said cool stuff for YOU {that was a tongue twister}!!

If you want a list of best selling fragrances, email me at

Happy Smell-Good Shopping!

and now for the burlap surprise...

Just when you thought I couldn't possibly find yet another use for burlap, I go out and surprise y'all...


and I must say, I'm in LOVE.
{now available in etsy shop, limited supply available}

Labels:

10 Comments:

At November 16, 2010 at 5:02 AM , Blogger sara said...

That bag is fantastically cute!

I've been busy bragging about my stocking :)

http://unofficialmom.blogspot.com/2010/11/hooray-stocking.html

 
At November 16, 2010 at 5:29 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

"If you're in the area (and NOT crazy)" BAH HAHAHAHA!
I'm in Canada. Too far?

 
At November 16, 2010 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

LOL Love all the quotes!! good luck with the party!! :)

 
At November 16, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Cyndi B said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At November 16, 2010 at 10:24 AM , Blogger Cyndi B said...

CALLING ALL CANADIANS! If you want to order from LMM party and you live in Canada use this LINK: https://cyndib.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=14753041

Or you can go onto my website (wantwickless.com) and in the top right corner click on the button that says "Select Market" and switch it to Canada. You will then see a party called LMM Canada click to "buy from this party"

HAPPY SHOPPING!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

LOVE scentsy!!! I just bought 3 new scents and the piggy (with the newborn baby scent) for my daughter for christmas!

Cranberry Muffin is my new FAVE right now! YUMMO!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Free Pretty Things For You said...

well.. me and my ketchup sandwich Loving butt are going to Party!!
LOL

Love ya girl!

 
At November 16, 2010 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

First, hooray for Xanadu. Second, hooray for Scentsy. :)

 
At November 17, 2010 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Suzi Q said...

So I mentioned you in my blog post this morning, well more like I was a big fat copy cat....so yeah. I am also having a giveaway on my blog too! I love your blog, and all your stuff. I wish we lived closer so wer could be besties...just sayin.

 
At November 23, 2010 at 10:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that I will NEVER skip ahead in a book to read the ending.

I've read all of the Twilight books and still cover my eyes when trailers for the new movies come out because I don't want anything to be ruined.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home