This Page

has been moved to new address

Umm, Like, Hair Flip and then Some Blog Tips In Between

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Umm, Like, Hair Flip and then Some Blog Tips In Between

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Umm, Like, Hair Flip and then Some Blog Tips In Between

How to Blog

I can't promise that you won't hear your fair share of
Ummmms
and a handful of
Likes
and even some
Awesomes
because those seem to be my words of choice
when speaking in front of groups of people.

And you'll probably even get to witness me do a few
hair flips and
tug at my undershirt
because that seems to be what I do when
I get nervous in front of people.
But we'll all get through it,
and have tons of fun
and even learn a bunch of "awesome" bloggy stuff in the process.


And despite the nerves,
I couldn't be more excited
to be speaking at
the SITS Girls
BLOGGY BOOTCAMP
in San Diego, CA
this March.


This one-day blog conference will be
off the hook!

Blogging Resources for Women

For a complete list of speakers
and details on the event,
click HERE


If you haven't heard of SITS,
then today is your lucky day.
Head over there now,
join in on the fun,
and pick up some new blog followers while you're there.


Because that's what SITS is all about.
Supporting each other
and our blogs.
Growing together,
learning together,
and making rad friends along the way.


I'm a SITS girl!
Are you?


How to Blog
______________________________________________________

Meet our newest sponsor,
basically the BEST idea EVER--seriously!
Check it:

Photobucket

more on this fabulous site later!

Labels: ,

24 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Ali Rockwell said...

How fun! You'll do great! The hair flips and shirt tugs are a couple of my signature nervous moves, too :)

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

WOW!!! I'm so so proud of you. I know you will do a fantastic job. You are a great public speaker and I am sure everyone will be so happy to meet you. Love you

 
At February 9, 2011 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Oh my gosh you are going to do great! congrats!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love SITS! That's awesome.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's exciting...and scary! You'll do great.

The undershirt tug is a signature move of mine as well. ; )

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is awesome!! I love your blog, so I'm sure you're going to be a great speaker!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

going to go check it out!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Ani said...

Ashley you'll do an amazing job!!! I'm now on the waiting list and really hoping to get my hands on ticket for the San Diego Boot Camp!!!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Diana said...

I wish I were in socal for that! We're not planning a trip down there till the summer (I'm in the bay area) have fun though! You'll do great! Flip that hair like crazy!...well not too crazy.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Baby Shopaholic said...

You should do the one in ATL! I would luv to hear you speak.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, your going to do great! I so wish I could come :(

 
At February 9, 2011 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Stephanie McDonnell said...

Sounds fun. Good luck to you.

luxeboulevard.blogspot.com
Check out our Throwback Thursday link party.

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Debbie Barr said...

That sounds amazing! And I'm sure you'll do great there. Wish I could go!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger [ker-AND-uh] said...

AWESOME!!! Wish I was going to be there. I'll be at the Seattle one! But good luck!!!!!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

Sounds like tons of fun, would love to go if I could!

Also I made something inspired by one of your tutorials, check it out here...
http://landofthemisfittoyz.blogspot.com/2011/02/bead-and-flower-headband.html

 
At February 9, 2011 at 5:51 PM , Blogger lauren@warmandfuzzy said...

Wish I was closer I would SO be there! You are going to do great and who doesnt LOVE a hair flip? :)

 
At February 9, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm crying over my keyboard! I looked at the conference a while back and decided I couldn't afford to do it right now. .. I'm still in the learning stage of blogging and not bringing in any money.

Now that I know you are speaking there I wish I would have started collecting cans or raiding my kids piggy bank! I mean I could have driven there for goodness sake!!!!

Congrats! Hope you teach and learn a lot!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 8:20 PM , Blogger Jamie Rubeis said...

Wow! That is so cool! Good for you. That just shs how awesome you really are!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Aubrey said...

wow girl! How fun! Wish I could come be your cheerleader!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Craft That Party said...

Congrats! I wish you were coming to Bloggy Bootcamp in Boston to. I would love to hear you talk!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Free Pretty Things For You said...

SO SO SOOO Proud of you girly!!!! :D

 
At February 10, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

That is awesome - congrats!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:39 PM , Blogger Cyndi B said...

Ok so I was looking at the bloggy boot camp info the other day and saw your name and FREAKED OUT! I am SO EXCITED for you! I can't wait! I just kept thinking...I know her...we are friends and she is speaking! So COOL! As my Auntie J would say "Proud on you!"

 
At March 18, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Jenny {Heavenly Blossoms} said...

So cool :) Enjoy! And thank you so much for giving us this link to be a part of it! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home