This Page

has been moved to new address

Dragon Fly Glitter Headband TUTORIAL {by Eisy Morgan}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Dragon Fly Glitter Headband TUTORIAL {by Eisy Morgan}

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dragon Fly Glitter Headband TUTORIAL {by Eisy Morgan}

I just discovered a new blog,
and it makes me happy.



Eisy Morgan, is my new go-to blog for crafts, blogging tips, fun stories and every hair tutorial you can imagine!

Yep, there is even a tutorial for the super hot Marissa Miller look.


And today, we are lucky enough to have the super beautiful and talented author of Eisy Morgan here with us--meet Ashley.

******************************************

Hi, I am Ashley:)
I run a little blog called
EisyMorgan all about inspiring women
and I am so thrilled to have the 
privileged of sharing a tutorial with you
for Ashley here at 
Little Miss Momma!
If you are reading this 
you don't have to ask me why, 
because you are here following every post she puts out!

So in the spirit of all things ASHLEY
I am going to show you how to make a cute,
glittery, headband with items you might
have in your craft area right now!! 

So let's get started on 
How to make your own 
Dragonfly Glitter Headband




What you will need:
  • Tiny beads
  • Headband: I picked up a pack of 4 for a $1.00 at Walgreens!
  • Felt
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Scissors
  • Sharpie
How to do it:
  • Take your Sharpie and draw a dragonfly (or whatever shape you might want!)
  • Cut out your shape
  • Spread your tiny beads out on a piece of scrap paper


  • Cover a small area of the felt completely with hot glue
  • Place glue covered felt into beads (don't press down too hard or for too long as it tends to stick to your paper or get too much glue on the left over beads)
  • Let dry. This only takes about a minute
  • Cover entire area of felt
  • Brush off any loose beads

  • cut a small piece of felt that will cover your headband but you can't see behind your shape
  • hot glue over the headband attaching to your shape


That's it! 
Put it on and your ready
       with your one of a kind headband!! 
****************************************************************

Have you entered our latest and greatest giveaways yet?

Photobucket


Photobucket

and there is still time to join our March Madness Bracket!!!  It's gonna be off-the-hook people!
{click HERE for details}

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At March 15, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Jayna Rae said...

Great tutorial. Thanks. I will have to go check out the blog.

 
At March 15, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the blog props Ashley! You're great!!

 
At March 15, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i love the tutorial! very cute! i'll definitely be following ashley's blog now :)

 
At March 15, 2011 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

where have you both been all my life!? love the headband!!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I just made my bracket! I know nothing about the teams but I picked based on states that I like or rank! hehe! This will really make BB more exciting! I have a reason to watch!
Thanks so much for sharing!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

What a cute idea, love the idea of using the little beads like that! :)

 
At March 16, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger TLF said...

That is so, so cute!! I'm off to check out her blog now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home