This Page

has been moved to new address

Peace on Etsy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Peace on Etsy

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Peace on Etsy

Peace signs make me happy. 
So you can imagine how happy I was searching Etsy for clever products to include in this "peace" inspired post. 

I hit the jack pot:

So petite and dainty, this is the kind of necklace I would wear with every outfit and never take off. I am loving that the peace sign is sideways--switches things up a bit.


 

Isn't this just so Pottery Barn meets Anthropologie?  This would go perfectly in my home--not to mention it smells glorious. I {heart lavendar}.


I bought a belt buckle similar to this from Lucky Brand but it was more expensive and not even as cute as this handmade one (not to mention it also broke the first time I wore it).  Now I want this one, and you will too!


How true is this quote?!  Wear around your neck as a constant reminder that peace comes from within.  I love handstamped jewelry so much more than generic mass market produced jewelry, don't you?


I see onesies like this one in small boutiques all the time, and the all have one thing in common--I could feed a small country with the money they are charging.  But this onesie is cuter and ridiculously affordable--Lil W has got to have it!


This ring is classic and amazing and full of awesomeness. 
I want it as a pinky ring.


I just love vinyl wall lettering.  I put one up in Wesley's nursery with the cutest little boy quote (will share more about that in some future post).  This peace inspired wall decal is perfect for any room in the house, especially a library, yoga room or bedroom.


What a clever sign! A unique statement piece for that one bare wall in your house thats waiting for the perfect something to be hung on it.  I heart this sign mucho!


Precious, right?  I can just picture these adorable booties on W's little piggies.  They even come in pink for a little girl.


So classic and yet modern--my couch wants needs this pillow, and for those of you who have been to my house,
you know this is true.


Have you made a peaceful discovery lately? Do share... 

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 4, 2010 at 6:09 AM , Blogger Jewelry Rockstar said...

Don't forget http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyInPeace

Her whole shop is devoted to peace.

 
At March 4, 2010 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Sara said...

love all the peace items!

 
At March 4, 2010 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Aloquin said...

Wonderful blog! I love peace signs too, but more what they stand for than the visual aspect. :)

I'm going to follow your blog!

http://www.aloquin.blogspot.com

 
At March 4, 2010 at 2:40 PM , Blogger *~Jess~* said...

Ah! I want that peace stamped quote necklace. It's the best ever!!! I seriously love all your products that you always post. Too fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home