This Page

has been moved to new address

CBC and a Round Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: CBC and a Round Up

Sunday, May 23, 2010

CBC and a Round Up

This week I am super excited to be headed to my
very first blog conference!

I'll get to meet many faces behind the blogs I obsess over--so many of these women are like celebrities to me {I better not embarrass myself when I meet them}.  I admire their creativity, their passion, their writing style, their dedication--and this week I am off to CBC so that some of their awesomeness can rub off on ME!

I'm Going to the CBC!

I didn't want to leave you without any Little Miss Momma goodness so I have put together a series of posts that I will call my Round Ups. 

And the first RU...

 Baby W Round Up

Most of my followers are fairly new, and I figure haven't really gotten the chance to know Little Miss Momma--so here's your chance.

Here is a round up of my favorite posts about the most important person in my life right now {tied with the hubby, of course}--my little stinker, Baby W!




{3 weeks old and cranky}




{there is a story behind those band aids}





Check back tomorrow for my Button Round Up
{with features from some of our favorite bloggers}

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 23, 2010 at 11:33 PM , Anonymous Leanne said...

I'm so sad I don't get to go to this conference. I guess I'll just have to suffer in Hawaii. Just kidding, but I really am sad to be missing it. Have a great time and tell me all about it when you get home. I hope to make it to the next one. I still want to have you as a guest, but I struggle with new things and now I'm out of time so lets do it when we both get back. Then I'll have more time to figure everything out. Have fun!

 
At May 24, 2010 at 4:24 AM , Blogger Anna K. said...

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all about it!

 
At May 24, 2010 at 5:20 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun!

 
At May 24, 2010 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I'll see u there :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home