This Page

has been moved to new address

The Pretty Pearl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: The Pretty Pearl

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Pretty Pearl

Allow me to introduce you to The Pretty Pearl:

One of my most favorite things in the world is to get mail--especially when its a package, and especially when that package is something awesome!

And this week, I got an awesome package from one of my totally unique and chic sponsors--{The Pretty Pearl}!

Meghan {designer} of The Pretty Pearl sent me and Baby W each our very own custom monogrammed wooden keepsake hanger.  I was able to pick my wood finish and color of my custom monogram.  Here is how they turned out:

Baby W's in blue and white to match his room.

And how cute are her gift tags with the little white satin bow--love it!

These hangers are PERFECT for your extra special outfits.
Like Baby W's going home from the hospital outfit.  He only wore this once, but I love it so much that now I have it hanging on display in his room on this neeto hanger, instead of packed away in a box:

Too cute, right! And this hanger is a special mini kid size.


And here is Baby W's "fancy" jacket
{totally matches the monogram--because that's how I roll}


I was so excited when these hangers arrived that I climbed to the top shelf in my closet and dug out my wedding dress to "model" on my new hangers. 

  

How great would it have been if I had these on my wedding day when the photographer was taking pics of my dress before I put it on?!  Well Meghan {at the Pretty Pearl} did have her beautiful hangers at her wedding and look what she did:

 
I LOVE this picture! Those are all her bridesmaid's dresses, each with a custom monogrammed hanger in the cherry finish.

So then I was thinking, what should I hang on these when I don't have anything fancy?...

How about all my favorite scarfs!




So go visit The Pretty Pearl and check out her beautiful selection.

And right now she is even offering a Spring Sale for the upcoming wedding season: 15% off your purchase of 5 or more!

{See her shop for more details}
_________________________________
Little Miss Momma was not paid to write this product review.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At May 21, 2010 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Those are so cute :)

 
At May 21, 2010 at 11:44 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Cute hanger idea for bridesmaid dresses! I love Wesley's blue jacket- too cute for words!<3

 
At May 21, 2010 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Jenni R. said...

Hi Ashley! Thanks so much for your comments about my button necklace! I look forward to your button post! And I'm glad to have found your blog too--it's beautiful and fun!

 
At May 22, 2010 at 5:01 AM , Blogger Anna K. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home