This Page

has been moved to new address

Vintage Wanna Bee In the HOUSE!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Vintage Wanna Bee In the HOUSE!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Vintage Wanna Bee In the HOUSE!

Have you guys met Nichelle?
She is one of those girls that you are instantly drawn to.
One of those girls you want to be your BFF.
One of those girls you can imagine sitting down with
and eating an entire tub of icecream as you vent about a bad day,
and you know,
without a doubt,
that she will find some way to make you feel better.

She once referred to me as spicy,
and it made me smile.

Well, today we get to know Nichelle a bit better.
Here she is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there!
 I'm soooooo thrilled to be here on Ash-wee's blog!
I pretty much heart her.
I'm Nichelle from Vintage Wanna Bee!
This is me...
{yes, that's my natural hair color}obsessed with DISNEY PRINCESSES,
I'm a little QUIRKY,
sometimes I'm EMOTIONAL,
& I think a CRAFTY life, is an awesome life.
I love sharing WHO I AM, what I BELIEVE, and
sometimes LIFE IS CRAZY, but there are always WARM FUZZIES to find,
because of awesome FAMILY and FRIENDS!
ANYWHO!
Let's get on to the craft-y-ness...
I'm here to do a tutorial for you! Wahooo!
Get ready to, "Pimp Your Shoes"!!!
{{Vintage Wanna Bee style}}
YOU WILL NEED:
Clearance shoes! Or some old ones you want to change!
Fabric, Glue and Embellishments.
Cut the fabric into long strips about 1.5 inches wide...
Start making your rosettes...
add them to your shoes... and maybe some pretty little extras too!
THERE YOU GO!!!
Don't you think my new shoes go GREAT with my Little Miss Momma Mustache Necklace?!?!
I think so...
Well, I hope you enjoyed my tutorial!
Thanks Ashley for letting me come by!
I hope you come by my blog or etsy shop!
I'd love to become bloggy BFF's!!!
Mucho Love
-Nichelle

Labels: , ,

20 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

What a great idea! I love it!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 8:30 PM , Blogger Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Yay! I love Nichelle and her blog! <3 Super cute tutorial! I totally have a pair of flats that this would look awesome with!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

 
At January 31, 2011 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Dominique @ Craft Couture said...

Very cute! I love vintage wanna bee blog :)

dominiquescraftcouture.blogspot.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ow ow, Nichelle!!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Blogger CaseyWiegand said...

i love everything about this post!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 9:10 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Um..GENIUS! I've never thought to bling out my shoes, but I have a ton of boring flats that could TOTALLy use it.

I WUV this girl ;)

 
At January 31, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Katie @ EyeSpyDIY said...

Great guest post! Love Vintage Wanna Bee and LMM!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Jayna Rae said...

You two are too cute! Can I grow up to be you guys someday. Darn I am already older than you both.

 
At January 31, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

This pretty much made my night. Love you, Miss Bee!

 
At January 31, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger gillian said...

I love her. Man, I wish all of us bloggers could just meet up once a week to have a big party. Sad that we all live far away. BUT, i'm coming to California in a few weeks! I will be in your territory!

Once a year though, really, we need to have a fun blogger get together. I guess thats what blog conferences are for, right? Are they having another CBC this year?

 
At February 1, 2011 at 4:47 AM , Blogger CandaceAshley said...

Adorable tutorial, and looks like it made such a difference to your already cute shoes! I can't wait to find an old pair of shoes to "pimp up" a bit ; ) Love the mustache, super cute! Thanks for the inspiration! Much luv Candace

 
At February 1, 2011 at 5:50 AM , Blogger No Model Lady said...

LOVE her beautiful hair!!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Lauren Caldwell said...

She's the cutest! After seeing this TOO cute tutorial, I headed over to Vintage Wanna Bee and LOVE her blog! Thanks for sharing, as always!

~Lauren
tickledonline.blogspot.com

 
At February 1, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

your friends are just as fabulous as you are prettty mama! amazes me. :)

i WILL be doing this to a pair of flats i have.

p.s. i just revealed my little guys "big boy room" makeover. i hope you stop by and take a look. ;)

xo-
amanda

 
At February 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Anna K. said...

She is super cute! Love that hair and her fabulous style!

Sent you an e-mail just want to make sure you find it - check your junk mail!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 12:16 PM , Blogger coolkids said...

so cute! thecoolkidsblog.com

 
At February 1, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute shoes!!! Love Nichelle and her blog!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger TLF said...

Oh My Goodness, these are so so cute!!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm already a big fan of both of you! I'm so glad to see Vintage Wanna Bee guest posting here.

 
At February 1, 2011 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Kari said...

What a cute and fun idea! I totally want to try that. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home