This Page

has been moved to new address

Quotable

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Quotable

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Quotable

It's time to share another one of my collections with you.
When I was a kid I had an empty journal that I would fill with quotes that I stumbled across and loved. 
Among my favorite were the Quotable Cards, you know the ones.

At times I would flip through the journal and stumble across the perfect quote that I needed to read at that particular moment. 
And now I share one of those quotes with you {perhaps its exactly what you needed to hear today}:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At March 7, 2010 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Ashley,
What a cute family you have! your little man is such a cutie! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi :)
best wishes,
Linda

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home