This Page

has been moved to new address

10 Etsy Finds: California Photography

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: 10 Etsy Finds: California Photography

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10 Etsy Finds: California Photography

I love where I live. I love it so much that I decided my next 10 Etsy Finds post would have a California theme.  And while searching Etsy, I stumbled across a shop that was so amazing I couldn't choose just one item to feature.  Which is why I decided to switch things up a bit and dedicate this entire post to my fabulous shop find. 

Allow me to introduce

Meagen at Urban Pink is an amazing photographer with an eye for all things Cali!  Her prints come in a variety of sizes including postcards and vintage styles.

She has over 100 amazing prints available in her shop--I picked 10 of my favorites for this feature.  Click HERE to visit her shop for more details on the prints shown below.

Also, please place your VOTE for your favorite print in the comments section--I am having trouble deciding which I {heart} most!























I am feeling inspired for a room remodel with a Cali theme! What about you? Do you have a favorite decor theme?


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At April 6, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Blogger meeagen said...

Thank you so much!!!!!

 
At April 6, 2010 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Laci Jo said...

love it! makes me feel like summer! I like bright greens and blues, yellows, ect..i dont know if there is a particular theme that they are attached to, but i love them anyways!

Laci
http://zigzagsthisandthats.blogspot.com/

 
At April 7, 2010 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

My favorite is "Summertime Love". I am digging the vibrant colors. Our theme is our house? Hodge podge. It's totally in right now ;)

 
At April 8, 2010 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

My choice would be the Santa Monica Pier pic and Beach Day. Love the retro feel of them. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them.

 
At April 10, 2010 at 5:48 AM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

I totally agree! I love the Santa Monica Pier one and Pacific Park one--then again I really really love that simple Palm Tree one--too tough to pick just one!

 
At July 27, 2010 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Wenn said...

My favorite is the Santa Monica Pier =) so lovely..i love cali!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home