This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have a Husband Who

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: I Have a Husband Who

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Have a Husband Who

I have a hubby who changes poopy diapers
{more than I do}.


I have a hubby who makes bottles, feeds his son breakfast, comforts him in the middle of the night, takes baths with his lil guy, dresses him, takes him on drives, plays with him, cuddles him, reads to him, is patient when he cries, wipes his boogies, takes naps with him, and loves him as much as a daddy possibly can--all while working hard to provide for his little family.

So when he leaves his dirty clothes on the ground, his dirty socks in our bed, or his cereal bowl on the coffee table and bread crumbs on the counter--I don't even bat an eye {not much anyway}, because my hubby works as hard as he does and loves as much as he can for our little family--and did I mention he changes poopy diapers. 


And I {love} this man!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At April 4, 2010 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What a good husband!!! Happy Easter -

 
At April 5, 2010 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Creative Minds said...

AWWW! What a good hubby and daddy!
I got one of those too! :)
We are blessed. :)

 
At April 5, 2010 at 5:16 PM , Blogger belinda marshall said...

cute bubba! glad to here you share the dirty work :)

 
At April 27, 2010 at 8:40 AM , Blogger M.O.T.B said...

I have one of those too and they are so hard to find. It makes me feel like an incredible jerk when I gripe about anything. Congrats to you on marrying a wonderful man!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home