This Page

has been moved to new address

Featured Tutorial: Cupcake Shower Gift Set

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Featured Tutorial: Cupcake Shower Gift Set

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Featured Tutorial: Cupcake Shower Gift Set

My wonderful friend Gillian from All the Small Things has put together another amazing step-by-step tutorial that I just couldn't resist--and I know you will love it too! 

Check out her
CUPCAKE OF A SHOWER GIFT PACK:

From this:


To this:


To this:


To this...

And Ta-Da!

You have a cupcake baby gift set!


Could it get any cuter, really?
How does she even come up with this awesomeness?

Gillian provides STEP BY STEP instructions for this project on her blog HERE {she even shows you how to sew the ruffles}.  Her tutorial is so good that she even makes this project look easy!

**Visit her blog to find additional tutorials such as super easy kiddo leg warmers, holiday decor, easter baskets and treats & much much more!**

Happy Crafting!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 8, 2010 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Erica said...

I love making everyday things look beautiful! I made a diaper cake for my best friend's baby shower. Used about 100 diapers, burp clothes, wash clothes, ribbon and baby accessories... it was awesome. I think I even used some electrical outlet covers. =P

 
At April 9, 2010 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Netty Cakes said...

LOVE this. One of my dearest friends is delivering today and I'm so doing this!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home