This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Boojiboo

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Meet Boojiboo

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Meet Boojiboo

Say hi to Boojiboo.

Because Boojiboo is nice

And Boojiboo is pretty

And you will love Boojiboo


The Boojiboo Etsy Shop is jam-packed with the most adorable handmade aprons in totally retro patterns and flattering styles.  Boojiboo breaks the baggy and bulky apron trend with their super cute fitted designs--to make sure you look smokin while you're in the kitchen. 

{Apron does not come with the totally awesome dog in picture} 

 {I heart polka dots}

 
{Not only do I love this damask pattern, but I love that this half apron hides my belly pooch}
  
 
Totally whimsical. 

{Classic damask with turquoise trim that I LOVE}

And yes, Boojiboo aprons are so HOT, that they were used in this
Sony ad campaign!

So now you can see why I was so excited to add Boojiboo to our list of sponsors and even more excited to get my very own apron in the mail.

Packaged all pretty in pink.

I picked out an apron in my favorite Amy Butler fabric.


 I would seriously consider wearing this apron as a dress--with something under it, of course *wink*

I have actually been motivated to cook
{because now I look good doing it}


  

Notice anything awesome about my kitchen step stool?


That's right! It's the same pattern as my apron!
Perhaps I'll put together a tutorial for this super easy stool soon...

Anywhoo, I just knew you would love the Boojiboo shop as much as I do.

Head over to the Boojiboo Etsy shop and check out their incredible prices on over 150 aprons.
_________________________________________________________

*Little Miss Momma received product from Boojiboo in order to write this review*
Boojiboo is an official LMM Sponsor--and you could be too.
Email me at leelynnstock@gmail.com for more info.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At June 3, 2010 at 11:21 PM , Blogger Mrs Anne said...

omg. i am in LOVE.
and YOU are adorable.
:)

 
At June 4, 2010 at 3:41 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I love the pictures-you're quite the model:-) I also love the picture in your kitchen, it looks so sunny, light, and airy in there. You should love cooking now with that kitchen and that apron!

Heather

 
At June 4, 2010 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

cute cute cute! love your new apron!

 
At June 4, 2010 at 7:38 AM , Blogger our little family said...

look how darling and skinny you look! LOVE the pants and shoes, you are just too adorable. oh and the aprons are cute too!!! I will have to get one when I'm not pregnant so I can try to look as cute as you! LOVE YA.

 
At June 4, 2010 at 8:18 AM , Blogger luv4jack said...

OMG...so cute! I love the patterns! And please post the tutorial on the stepstool. It is adorable! I want to redo the boring one in my kitchen. (I'm really short...a whole 5'1!)

 
At June 4, 2010 at 8:21 AM , Blogger luv4jack said...

AND omg...the coasters and tea towels are adorable!

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:56 PM , Blogger Link2Products.com said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:59 PM , Blogger Melissa McMommy said...

oh my gosh...these aprons are freakin' fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

 
At June 6, 2010 at 11:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I am in love! I am going to have to get some of these!

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:41 PM , Anonymous Seymour said...

Looking very good. The cooking aprons are really very nice and good. Thanks for sharing great information with us.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home