This Page

has been moved to new address

Let's Take a Look at My NEW Mustard Yellow Purse

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Let's Take a Look at My NEW Mustard Yellow Purse

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let's Take a Look at My NEW Mustard Yellow Purse

I Have a Crush on My NEW Purse

You know that feeling when you want to see someone succeed so bad because you believe in what they do, and because they are insanely sweet and nice?

That's exactly how I feel about Aubrey, the shop owner of Aubrey Plays.

Aubrey just launched her very own etsy business--which {as many of us know} takes guts!

And the great news--her designs are OFF THE HOOK!

Just look at the purse {which doubles as a diaper bag} that she sent me:

Mustard yellow and grey damask--soooo ME!
I used it this weekend and got a bajillion compliments!


And then, tucked away inside my adorable, PERFECTLY sewn purse...

A matching changing pad and diaper/wipes case!






And if we take a closer look, you can read the hand stitched
"Keep Calm and Carry On"
{and you can have her stitch pretty much whatever you want, just ask}





Aubrey Plays is filled with tons of adorable handmade goodness--perfect for personalized gift giving!


This bag is reversible, which means if you buy it, its pretty much like you get two purses for the cost of one, hehe!




I love these coffee/hot chocolate cup sleeves! 

This camera strap cover--awesome!



And, can I just tell you that her prices are insanely reasonable!!!

*Let's show Aubrey Plays support for her new business venture, shall we*

You can "LIKE" Aubrey Plays on Facebook here.

I am POSITIVELY ordering another one of these purses/diaper bags for the next baby shower I go to! 

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

At December 13, 2010 at 2:17 AM , Blogger Salena Lee said...

very cute! I love, love, love your shoes! :)

 
At December 13, 2010 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Brooke Anna @ Mommy Does... said...

I think I'm in love with that color scheme for m wedding (which by the way is in about 2 years.... ya- jummping that gun aren't I ?)

Umm I do believe you're rockin those shoes ;)

mucho love. I'm close to 100 at mommy does...

 
At December 13, 2010 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Anna K. said...

Love it!
Something great for a fashionable mommy!

How do you happen to stumble upon such lovely things all the time!?

 
At December 13, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Anonymous Alissa said...

Isn't she the bomb?! I got a kindle cover and a personalized shootsac cover (camera bag) for myself. I love her and I love her products!

Glad to see someone is spreading the word.

Cheers!!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that bag!! and your shoes! You know, I think you single handedly feed my Etsy addiction...

 
At December 13, 2010 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous lisa said...

LOVE this!!!
Little momma you are SO rocking those ahmazing shoes!!!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

Ok so I love the bag (the color combo is my FAVE)

and like everyone else I LOVE LOVE LOVE your shoes ;)

 
At December 13, 2010 at 10:47 AM , Blogger  Justine said...

The "I shot people" camera case is funny! =D

Just Better Together is having 2 giveaways!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Jumping Jack said...

So cute! I'm going to visit Aubrey right now!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Jen said...

New follower! Love meeting new crafty people.
Cheers!
Jen
cariboobutterflycrafts.blogspot.com

 
At December 13, 2010 at 11:24 PM , Blogger Barn Owl Primitives said...

So Cute! Best of Luck with your Etsy Shop!!

ps ~ those shoes are off the hook! LOVE!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Crazy Wonderful said...

Ooooo... me likey!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Big Dadddy said...

Just found your blog and im so loving it! Your outfit is amazing! Where are those shoes from?

 
At December 15, 2010 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love her purses!!!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Kerstin@TheRealHousewivesofIdaho.blogspot.com said...

Love it. Ordered it. Merry Christmas to me! :)

 
At December 16, 2010 at 10:56 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

For those who were wondering, I bought those shoes for a whopping $12 at a shoe store called Reflections at the mall by my house.

 
At December 18, 2010 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

Love it! Two unrelated questions: what jeans are you wearing? They are super cute! Also,do you shoot your own photos? If so, do you have any tips/tricks? I'm new to your blog!

 
At December 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

hi rach,

I LOVE those jeans too! I got them for $14 at Forever 21.

As far as the photos go...my husband took these pics and I MAJORLY cropped them to get out all the background stuff. Whenever you see close ups of me or my face, I am usually taking those pics myself through the bathroom mirror {i will write a post with tips on this soon}.

For now, here is a link to a post about taking pics for your blog that I wrote a few months ago:

http://littlemissmomma.blogspot.com/2010/10/how-to-create-and-photograph-blog.html

Hope this helps a little bit!

 
At January 3, 2011 at 12:15 PM , Blogger Christi said...

so cute!! i love your hair and your happiness shines in your face.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home