This Page

has been moved to new address

Dear Grandma

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Dear Grandma

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dear Grandma


Dear Ga-Ma,

I love you because...
you have more patience with me than anyone.
you give me your undivided attention every second that we're together.
you smell like baby powder.
you give my tummy kisses.
you always let me wear my comfy clothes.
you let me sit on the kitchen table to eat my lunch.
you have that really cool mole that I like to pinch.
you pick out the BEST toys.
you let me use your body as a jungle gym.
you slept the whole night in my race car bed with me--even though I kicked you in the face 100 times.
you change my poopy diapers even though it makes you gag.
you make me 10 different meals in an attempt to get me to eat, even though I never take a bite.
you always give my Mommy a break when she really needs it.
you taught my Mommy how to be awesome at it.
you give me presents.
you give me hugs.
you give me kisses.
you wake up at the break of dawn with me when you visit, so Mommy and Daddy can sleep in.
you let me watch what I want to watch on tv.
you are the prettiest grandma in the world.
you have a smile that makes me smile back.
you make me feel like the most important grandson in the universe.

Love, Baby W

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At June 6, 2011 at 4:55 AM , Blogger The Miller Five said...

What a super sweet post. :)

 
At June 6, 2011 at 5:32 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

You guys are so blessed! I need to meet this momma of yours :)

 
At June 6, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

so sweet! your mom is an amazing gma :) xoxo

 
At June 6, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

Dear Wesley,

You light up my life
You make me smile
You fill my life with joy
You help me see the little things
When you put your arms
around me and squeeze it makes
my heart melt.
Your kisses make everything better.
I had no idea that I could feel this way about anyone or any thing. Words can not discribe the way I feel about you. Thanks for cheering me up today and everyday. I love you. G-Ma

 
At June 6, 2011 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Laura said...

grandmas are the best!!! darling post!!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous Jen Staffeldt said...

Reading this post and then your mom's reply here - I just want to say how absolutely BLESSED you and Baby W are to have her in your life (as I know you know).

As a first time momma to my little boy, I know how important women are in little boys lives. He is so lucky to have you both!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Blogger M.O.T.B said...

You are both incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful person in your life!

 
At June 6, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

That is lovely. But what's more lovely is how poetic grandma is about her love for her boy. Sweet.

 
At June 9, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Comeca Jones said...

Ahhhh

 
At June 14, 2011 at 4:05 AM , Anonymous Shane said...

i feel wow gma!!

 
At June 14, 2011 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Krulls in Haiti said...

THIS is a grandma?!?!? Holy smokes! I would love to be as beautiful as her NOW, let alone when I get to be a grandma! What a gorgeous lady!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home