This Page

has been moved to new address

Best of Both Worlds: Vintage AND Handmade

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Best of Both Worlds: Vintage AND Handmade

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best of Both Worlds: Vintage AND Handmade

Meet Momo Trees {and a DISCOUNT}

Once upon a time, a very wise young lady said,
"A girl can never have too many purses"
{oh wait, that was me}

Well, naturally the same well-known fact applies to super dooper adorable wallets.  Just like the wallet that the Momo Trees Etsy Shop sent to me.


Can I just say that I am a total sucker for herringbone material!

And how fab is the vintage lace embellishement?!

Christina, the talented Momo Trees designer, has been sewing since she was 15--and I can personally testify that this girls got mad skills!  Christina was inspired to create this rad wallet {and other designs in her shop} when she inherited vintage lace and fabric from her grandmomma--isn't that a great story!

I love that this piece is both handmade AND is detailed with vintage crocheted lace.



When my wallet arrived, I was blown away at the high quality craftsmanship of its design!


And just when you think the wallet couldn't get any better, you open it up to reveal a damask print that will knock your socks off!


Am I right?!
There are slots for my credit cards, biz cards and my fat wad of cash.


in {LOVE}


You want to hear some great news?!

Momo Trees is giving all
Little Miss Momma readers
10% OFF
{just type LMM in the note to seller box at checkout and you will be reimbursed via paypal after your purchase}


Are you wondering what you are going to apply that 10% OFF discount towards? Wonder no more, because I'm gonna show ya some of my favorites in the Momo Trees shop

Prepare yourselves for this awesomeness...








I told ya so!
Want more?!

Head over to the Momo Tree's shop for dozens of other fab styles!

And join the Momo Tree's facebook fan page for exclusive discounts and offers.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At October 5, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, these bags and wallets are adorable! My goodness- some talent that gal has!
-Kendall
{songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

 
At October 5, 2010 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Jessie K said...

What beautiful stuff! Thanks for sharing! And thanks for commenting on my blog. Makes me happy to know someone besides just me is reading it! :)

 
At October 6, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger BFree said...

I LOVE the wallet! Thanks for sharing.

 
At October 6, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Super Cute! I love slim wallets that are not really bulky. Does it have anywhere to put your change?

 
At October 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM , Blogger B said...

I am in love. Omg, want!

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

 
At October 8, 2010 at 6:10 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

hi Steph,

There is not a specific change compartment--but i do suppose you cuold put change in one of the credit card slots :) I am in love with mine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home