This Page

has been moved to new address

10 New Tutorials

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: 10 New Tutorials

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 New Tutorials

10 Tutorials that I am {LOVING} Right Now:

Here we go again--another Favorite Tutorial post by talented bloggers I love! These talented ladies impress me more than words can describe. Thanks for sharing your creativity and tutorial lovin'.
Keep on craftin'!

*{Click on the Project Title to view
the tutorial on the crafters blog}*

So cute, so easy, and so wanting to make these right now!  Also, what a great gift idea for a proud grandparent!  Click here to see oodles and oodles of exciting tutorials by The Idea Room.



This memo board, as featured on Moda Bake Shop, wants to live in my house! Melissa at Polka Dot Chair is super talented and this is just one of her many tutorials.


Jen at Tatertots and Jello loves all things burlap--and she has put together some incredibly chic and unique designs using the material {jewelry, ruffled pennant, lampshade, and more}.  Here is one of my favorites:


Jen's talent doesn't stop there...she also teaches us how to make these amazing stars using Mod Podge. 


So I have been looking for a fairly simple and still totally cute tutorial for booties for my little guy--and I have found one! How cute are these precious little leather booties?! And, if you wanted to jazz them up some more, you could even add a little something to the toes (ribbon, buttons, flower, etc).  Personally, I like them just as they are here:


So springy and fun, this frame is a must have for this upcoming season. Ashlee at Pretty Partridge has so many other tutorials that I am just itching to make.


Not only do I love the cuteness of this ruffle pillow, but I am loving the simplicity of the tutorial--even I couldn't mess this one up, and thats saying something!  Visit All Things Thrifty for other inspiring tutorials.


Linda, Linda, Linda...what can I say? This crafty blogger is just ooozing with the best kind of creativity imaginable.  She regularly posts new and exciting tutorials that are sure to peak your interest {zipper daisy, lucky burlap pillow, and more}. Here is a tutorial of her's that I have been meaning to try for a while:


Stacie at The Creative Crate has put together one of my favorite tutorials yet--this inspirational canvas wall art.  Also, when you visit her blog be sure to check out all the amazing links and projects she has posted.


You know how expensive it can be to find that perfect wall piece for your home.  Blue Cricket Designs offers the perfect solution to spice things up for a fraction of the cost with this tutorial.  Go buy that fabric you've been eyeing because now you have a reason to use it!  *Beware upon visiting the Blue Cricket Blog: you will become distracted by its greatness for a long long time!


Surprise! I had to include an 11th Favorite tutorial because this one is just too great.  The girls over at How Does She have put together an easy-peasy tutorail for this Favorite Things project.  What do you think, can I still make this if I only have one kiddo, my hubby and me (3 blocks), because I want to?  How Does She also has an extensive library of tutorials they have put together for us, go see!



Feeling inspired yet?
{Link back in the comments section if you have tutorials to share or if you have attempted any that have been featured here}

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 at 8:16 AM , Blogger Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Thanks for the feature Ashley! You're so sweet!
happy crafting,
Linda

 
At March 10, 2010 at 8:49 AM , Blogger Brooke Ulrich said...

You just made my DAY!!!! Thank you!
-Brooke at All Things Thrifty

 
At March 10, 2010 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Stacie said...

Thanks so much for the feature Ashley!!

 
At March 10, 2010 at 9:19 AM , Blogger K said...

Totally in love with the burlap pillows and the little shoes! Thanks for posting :)

 
At March 10, 2010 at 10:46 AM , Blogger SarahBeth said...

Thanks for posting the tutorials -- I'm going to check 'em out!!

Happy to follow you from the Etsy Forums! Lil' W is awfully cute!

 
At March 10, 2010 at 6:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that pillow...need to go get it!

 
At May 2, 2010 at 2:23 PM , Blogger Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Thanks for the link and shout-out! There are a lot of other great tutorials out there. Thanks for sharing them with us!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home