This Page

has been moved to new address

Girls Night: Get Your Craft On, and boy did we ever!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Girls Night: Get Your Craft On, and boy did we ever!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Girls Night: Get Your Craft On, and boy did we ever!

Recipe for the {BEST} Girls Night Ever:

One part sweet hubby who has agreed to babysit for the evening:


Lots and Lots of Yummy sweet and salty finger foods:

 
Oodles and Oodles of Craft Supplies:
Photobucket
{perhaps I'll clean my glue gun now, ya think?}


Photobucket

Six parts FABULOUS girlfriends that you can talk to about anything (2 crafty ladies not pictured).
Photobucket

And what do you get?

TA DA!
Photobucket

{My finished product}

*I used the HowDoesShe tutorial*

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At March 13, 2010 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

So mad I missed it! It looks like you guys had fun though!

 
At March 13, 2010 at 8:22 PM , Blogger BreAnne Kavanagh said...

What a fun time, i can't wait for the next one now! Haha i wish my chocolate covered strawberries looked that good :) Thanks again for hosting!

 
At March 14, 2010 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Amanda X said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish we lived closer so we could be craft buddies! P.S. I'm loving this new blog!!!

xoxo-Amanda

 
At March 15, 2010 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Shelley said...

Omigosh I love how this turned out! Thanks for sharing that you posted! :) -Shelley {HowDoesShe.com}

 
At March 24, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Gina M. said...

Where do you get your ribbon and what kind do you find works best for projects?

 
At February 12, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Bec @ eleventhirtyish said...

omg! I almost spit out my coffee when i scrolled down to the pic of your glue gun! so glad i'm not the only one
love it xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home