This Page

has been moved to new address

Baby W Goes to the Farm

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Baby W Goes to the Farm

Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby W Goes to the Farm

And it was more fun than I could have imagined!

Earlier this week I dressed Baby W in his overalls and we headed to the farm.



Where we met up with this guy.

{Baby W's bestest buddy--LJ}

I made sure to wear these bad boys so that I would fit in with the farm folk.

{yes, those are gray cowgirl boots}

And I even wore my farm shirt and posed on a pile of hay



Our first order of business was to introduce Baby W to all the farm animals from his books.


We saw one of these pretty little guys


and two of these giant stinky boys


And got mad-dogged by one of these


And then we saw a massive, gigantic, humongous one of these:


Who proceeded to do this:


Which made Baby W do this:

This really is a picture of Lil W watching the pig pee a river.
Note LJ's thug pant leg in the background.

And then, just when we thought the animal portion of our trip couldn't get any better...

We met the goats!


Goats that roam free on beams above your head without falling!

While I was freaked out that a goat would fall on my head,
Baby W was doing this:


To get a better look at this:


After meeting the animals, I gave Lil W one of these


And we headed off to do this


Which was LJ's favorite part of the trip


After picking berries, celery, carrots, lettuce and other fun produce, I headed over to the shop to check out their amazing selection of yummy goodness and take zillions of pictures:


I picked out my favorites and brought them home to make my famous vegetable beef soup with fresh produce.
I know, I know, how very pioneer woman of me.

By the end of our glorious visit, its safe to say Baby W was all tuckered out


{with berry juice on his chubby cheeks}

All in all...Great day at the farm!

Now go visit Blue Cricket Design, because today {tuesday}
she is featuring one of my favorite tutorials!

I was featured green

Plus Becca just rocks!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At June 14, 2010 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

That's my baby! That was such a fun day :) We love the farm with Lil W. Love you!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 5:58 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

How precious! That farmers market looks DE-LICIOUS.

 
At June 15, 2010 at 6:34 AM , Blogger Candace said...

This place looks like fun! Your pictures are fabulous too!

I saw your feature - I've totally done that project, and I haven't bought a painting in a while because of it!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

looks like you guys had a great time :) Baby W is getting SO big it just kills me!! Less than ONE month away from being ONE..aaahahhhh!!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

1. your comment section always confuses me.

2. i wanna kiss your baby's chubby lips. i know that sounds freaky, but i'm just being honest. don't worry, when i move to cali, i'll do it when you aren't looking.

3. the goat on the celing is cool. one time i went to a zoo that had orangutans (sp?) swinging from wires that were lining the entire top of the zoo in the sky. freakin COOL. but this random goat MAY top that.

4. ur feet are freakin tiny.

5. i'm from texas so i appreciate ur "attempt" to be a cowgirl. when i get there, i'll teach you more.

 
At June 16, 2010 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

That last picture is PRICELESS! He was plum-tuckered-out.

 
At June 16, 2010 at 8:50 AM , Anonymous andie said...

We love underwood too! Great pics.
multiplemam.com

 
At June 16, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Anna K. said...

What a lovely trip to the farm! Looks like you kids had a blast - now about those goats... I didn't know they were so fantastic at balancing... Kind of scary but cool at the very same time!

 
At June 16, 2010 at 9:25 PM , Blogger Lyndsi said...

SO cute! He's grown since May =-(
Tell Wesley to stop growing because he's gonna pass Brandon up! Justin saw me looking at the pictures earlier and said, "hey, that's baby Wes-oh-wee" He's sure knows his cousins when he see's them. He especially got a kick out of his smashed face on the container! See you guys soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home