This Page

has been moved to new address

Tutorials I'm Loving Now

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Tutorials I'm Loving Now

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Tutorials I'm Loving Now

So it's time to share some of my bookmarked tutorials with my favorite peeps.
I fell in love with each of these projects and have added them to my mile long to do list.

by Noodlehead


I am wishing I had one of these for Baby W's diapers.  Loving the Amy Butler fabric she used too!  As soon as I learn to sew this project is at the top of my list.  Visit Anna at Noodlehead for more fabulous tutorials.

by Snowy Bliss



Glorious! Just glorious, I tell ya!  Fun flowers that last all year long! I would even spray them with some pretty smelling perfume. Head over to Snowy Bliss and say hi to Anj--you'll love her to pieces!

by {Make}

Ok, I NEED to have this now! Why can't I just learn to sew already?!
This would be perfect for my "purse make up"! And the tutorial gives you each and every step.  Not to mention Kelly just so happens to have one of the cutest blog designs I have ever seen!

by Homemade by Jill


This beautiful picture inspires me to make playdough pronto!
Baby W will just love this {as long as he doesn't try to eat it}.
My sista-in-law introduced me to Homemade by Jill and I am officially obsessed with her crazy awesomeness and talent--go visit her and you'll see what I mean.

Happy Blog Stalking!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 7, 2010 at 8:59 PM , Blogger Anj said...

Miss Ashley dear,
what a fabulous blog! I adored your top 10 moments!
And thank so so soooo much for featuring me!!! I look forward to getting to know you as now you've given me a new blog to stalk;)
Thanks again!
anj.

 
At July 7, 2010 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

I love the flowers and makeup bag...I will have to add them to the never ending list of to do's :)

 
At July 7, 2010 at 10:57 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

I NEED a diaper pouch. It's a must. Guess whose coming to steal your sewing machine?!

 
At July 8, 2010 at 3:46 AM , Blogger Kelly Rachel said...

Thank you so much for linking to my tutorial!
And I love the other tutorials you have featured, as well as the whole design of your blog - just lovely! Off to do some 'stalking' of my own. :D

 
At July 8, 2010 at 2:06 PM , Blogger The Autocrat: Haley said...

Thanks for sharing the tutorials!! I really needed that diaper one!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home