This Page

has been moved to new address

6 Things I am Crushin On

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: 6 Things I am Crushin On

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

6 Things I am Crushin On

You all know about my love affair with Etsy, right?


I thought it was time I fill you in on all the things I am working up the self-control to NOT buy.  I don't know how much longer I can hold out though--because these Etsy finds are absolutely fabulous {if you ask me, anyway}.

by Charm Design
I love Amy Butler fabric and I love purses--and you know what, I don't even own a clutch purse.  Which means I am totally justified in ordering this one, right?

by Ivie Made

My couches need these totally chic ruffle pillows!

And my bed is begging for these insanely awesome mustard pillows--the perfect splash of color.

by Barn owl Primitives
And if you visit her shop, you'll see about a zillion other wall art designs that you'll also want!  Go check out the "Famous Golf Courses" sign--a must have for the hubby!

by Momo Trees
Umm, yes please! This will go perfect with my new dress from Target {you remember the one}.

by Old New Again
Fabulous color, incredible and unique decor idea, the jar vase is AMAZING--me want!

Did I tell you, or did I tell you.

Totally awesome finds.

Now lets go shopping.

I will, if you will.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At June 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Kari said...

Okay, FIRST you tempt me with Target temptation...and NOW onto the Etsy cravings?!!!

I can't hold it in any longer....

I.
MUST.
BUY.
EVERYTHING.

;)

 
At June 23, 2010 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

i love the key holder! so cute...I am working on revamping a black one I had from PB...I may have to do it turquoise now!!!

 
At June 23, 2010 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley, I think you're my Etsy soulmate. I have all but one (the yellow pillow) on my favorites. I have been eying that keyholder for a long time now.

...and the family rules for my hallway.

...and the pillows for my couch... anyway...

 
At June 23, 2010 at 10:55 PM , Blogger Liz said...

All these things are marvelous! Thanks for including our turquoise key hook piece!

 
At June 24, 2010 at 4:00 AM , Blogger Barn Owl Primitives said...

I want one of everything from old new again! Thanks so much for tucking my 'family rules' sign in with these amazing finds!
xoxo ~ kristi

 
At June 24, 2010 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Heather said...

I just bought a bag from Charm design for a friend's birthday and it is FAB-u-lous! I am also in love with the key hanger. Etsy is so wonderful. :-)

 
At June 24, 2010 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I have just recently discovered Etsy and I am obsessed. They have so many amazing things. Your finds are fabulous! Pick one a week and then you won't feel so bad :)

 
At June 24, 2010 at 6:49 AM , Anonymous jess; [the bottle chronicles] said...

Please don't tempt me! I've been bad lately with online shopping lol.

Cute finds!

 
At June 24, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger Angela @ A Mama's Two Cents Worth... said...

I just hopped over to tell you I have given you an award. I hope you'll accept it. Come on over to my blog and see.
Angela
amamas2centsworth.blogspot.com

 
At June 24, 2010 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Well, my husband might be mad at you, because now I need the clutch & the ruffle pillows too. HA! Thanks so much for linking up to Fabulous Friday last week, I hope you'll come back again tomorrow! I'm your newest follower....I'm in love w/ your blog.
Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

 
At June 25, 2010 at 9:41 AM , Blogger brandy said...

Okay, you are the devil :)

I want EVERYTHING you listed, especially the ruffle pillows. Etsy is so dang addictive!

 
At June 27, 2010 at 8:12 AM , Blogger E said...

Thanks for featuring my pillow covers from iviemade! I should hire you as my PR rep :)

Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home