This Page

has been moved to new address

Hello My Name is Ashley and I am a Blog Stalker

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Hello My Name is Ashley and I am a Blog Stalker

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello My Name is Ashley and I am a Blog Stalker

I love when you guys leave comments.
I mean like really really love it.
Like it totally makes my day.

And just knowing how much I love comments, inspires me to leave comments on other blogs I read--most of the time anyway.

For some reason, I sometimes get a little "comment shy"--even when I have fallen completely in LOVE with a blog!

So today, I come out of the closet!
These said blogs that I am stalking don't even know that I'm reading--and that's a shame.  Which is why today, that all changes as I make this announcement:
 
I, Ashley Lynn Stock, am a blog stalker.

And as of late, here is who I have been stalking--and you should too!

1. Meet Emily, of the Anderson Family crew.

 
She's sarcastic--in a fabulous kind of way.
She's sincere--in a I wish we lived next door to each other kind of way.
She is an UH-MAZE-ING photographer--in a "wish I had her skills" kind of way.  She has seriously one of the most beautiful families I have ever seen--like EVER!
 
You will crack up as you read about her babes running around in their undies, you will be in awe as you read about her current adoption process, and you will be inspired to be super rad Momma, just like her.
 

And how great is her style, right?!


Best part--every Thursday she hosts a link party titled, Embrace the Camera, where she encourages Momma's to actually GET IN the pic with the kiddos--instead of just being behind the lens.


2. Meet Kristi from Pink and Polka Dot.


Her style is so ridiculously amazing that I'm wondering what it's going to take to get her to come over to my house to impart some of her decorating genius--seriously! She is my new crafty inspiration--and I can't wait to see what project she posts next.


3. And now meet Dear Lizzy.

Ready to be intimidated by her awesomeness?!
She's beautiful, she's got style, she has a gorgeous family, she is a crafty scrap booking ROCK STAR and she has even written a bookHer accomplishments motivate me to keep pursuing my dreams!


So go take a peak at these girlie's and tell them that Little Miss Momma thinks they rock the house!

Who do you blog stalk?
I'm on the hunt for some new blog awesomeness.

Labels:

21 Comments:

At October 9, 2010 at 10:52 PM , Anonymous April said...

I blog stalk too! I love That Wife, Blue Eyed Bride and Make Mine a Mojito... and I love your blog too!

 
At October 9, 2010 at 11:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love your blog! I get so excited everytime I see on my facebook that you've posted again. I love seeing the adorable pictures of baby W and reading all about you and your precious family :)- also- I think you "rock the house". You made me want to start a blog. You're the first person I "followed"- and still my favorite! :)

-Kendall

{songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com}

 
At October 10, 2010 at 12:16 AM , Blogger  Justine said...

comment are the best, aren't they? =] comments totally makes my day too! puts a smile on my face.

Just Better Together

 
At October 10, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger emily anderson said...

oh, what a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning!
thanks SO much for the blog love---and thanks for coming out of the closet, lol.

:)
love your blog too!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting comments as well, makes me feel like I'm doing something right! I love Dreamy Whites, Greige, The Way We Are...you know what, I love all the blogs I follow, or they wouldnt be who I'm following, I can't pick a fave and that includes you my dear! xoxoxo

 
At October 10, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I believe we are all inner blog stalkers. I enjoy reading your blog.

 
At October 10, 2010 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Sheri said...

I also I am a blog stalker that is how I found you! I think your blogs are awesome and love your style. I would love if you came stalk my site and gave me some hints and ideas to make anwesome blog like yours!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 11:05 AM , Blogger LaVonne said...

I love stalking blogs too. I have way too many in my Reader. And now you have given me three more to check out. Thanks! :)

 
At October 10, 2010 at 12:20 PM , Blogger BFree said...

This post is funny to me. It was your comment on my page that made me make comments. I started just last week, I vow to comment at least 3 times a day.

my stalker blog is:
http://bleubirdvintage.typepad.com/

and there are others but this comes to mind. I don't even think it is in my reader.

 
At October 10, 2010 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Jessi J said...

Besides you; I stalk the following blogs:

http://www.bakerella.com/
http://www.feelingstitchy.com/
http://www.graceisoverrated.com/
http://hannaslifeiscool.blogspot.com/
http://www.lafujimama.com/
http://naptimejournal.blogspot.com/
http://www.newdressaday.com/
http://thepioneerwoman.com/
http://www.itsprettygood.com/

http://socialcityhomeschooler.blogspot.com/
http://bobchristenson.com/

I know it's long but I love them all!!!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

I love comments too! (Thanks for commenting on my lil ol' blog, really makes a girl feel special!)

I, too, am a blog stalker. I will lose myself in endless links from one blog to another, just reading about other amazing ladies.. so much fun!

xoxox
C

 
At October 10, 2010 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

OHHHH I will have to check out those blogs!

 
At October 10, 2010 at 9:35 PM , Blogger Suzi Q said...

I agree completely about the comments, although I feel like I've been left high and dry lately. Nothing. Okay maybe 1 or two. I read your blog at LEAST twice a day, and I love love love it.

 
At October 10, 2010 at 10:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stalk your blog and I must say you are such an inspiration to me. You make me want to be a better person. You have the best outlook on things and have such a kind heart that has definitely touched me. Thank you.

 
At October 11, 2010 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Kristi~The Slipcover Girl said...

you're so sweet! thank so much for the blog love...and i'm so happy you came out of the closet! hugs!

 
At October 11, 2010 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Daisha said...

I've been stalking Dear Lizzy for quite some time too. I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but her killer style and amazing hair have me hooked!

Come stalk me if you have a moment!

http://thefamilyscientista.blogspot.com

 
At October 11, 2010 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I stalk www.kellehampton.com
She has the most amazing blog EVER.

 
At October 11, 2010 at 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Ashley above, www.kellehampton.com is one of my most favorite blogs EVER. Awesome. I am now stalking your blog too! :)

 
At October 12, 2010 at 12:06 PM , Blogger Brandy@YDK said...

fun blogs! thanks for introducing me to them

 
At October 12, 2010 at 2:20 PM , Blogger The Oxford Family said...

Great...just what I need...3 more blogs to stalk ;)

 
At March 8, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Genevieve said...

I Love dear lizzy! I actually stumbled across her blog a while ago and she has inspired me to think beyond the normal 2d and into the amazing! Oh and I'm totally a blog-stalker! When I love a blog, I read through all the old posts and leave comments here and there. (So what does that say about LMM?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home