This Page

has been moved to new address

Old New Again: my love affair with turquoise continues

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Old New Again: my love affair with turquoise continues

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Old New Again: my love affair with turquoise continues

You know you really love an Etsy shop when you check daily to see if they have any new products.

That's how I feel about Old New Again.


So to say I was a bit giddy when my brand new distressed turquoise shelf arrived would be an understatement! I was jumping up and down with excitement {yes, literally}!


I spent the afternoon decorating and REdecorating my shelf with tons of fun accessories.

Take a looksy:





Here's the problem.
Now I want about 50 more items from their fabulous shop!
Here are some of my fav's: 
How incredible are those hearts!


My kitchen wants this sign--not to mention eating is my favorite activity!

Glorious color!

I can think of a million places for this & sign!


Practical and adorable--for your mail and keys.

And here is my new all-time shop favorite!
My barn style table is screaming for this!

Perfect extra touch for any room or patio--great simple gift idea too!

EVERYTHING in the Old New Again shop is handmade, hand distressed and totally bodacious {yes, I just pulled that word from the archives--because a shop of this awesome magnitude should have it's very own word}.

I strongly encourage you to visit the Old New Again Shop--it will make you happy, I promise!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At October 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my, what neat stuff! And I know exactly what you mean about your love affair with teal- I have one too! :)

 
At October 14, 2010 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Terry said...

Found you through Blue Cricket Design..not only do you have a great Etsy store - you have a great blog! Following, almost feel like I'm stalking you now...your very creative and can't wait to check out more about you!

 
At October 14, 2010 at 5:47 AM , Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

as soon as i have my own place i plan to visit this lil shop again! i love all the turquoise like you - esp that eat sign! love it!!

 
At October 14, 2010 at 5:57 AM , Blogger MommyLovesStilettos said...

Oh it's all so cute! I'm going shopping :)

 
At October 14, 2010 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

when you linked to her shop on FB the other day I squealed with delight!! I LOVE her shop!! it is so OUR style! thanks for the introduction!!!

 
At October 14, 2010 at 7:28 AM , Anonymous Liz said...

Ashley... we are so honored that you love our stuff! The shelf looks so beautiful in your house with your goodies on it.

You are such a wonderful asset to the online blog world! Such a pleasure to know... and your blog looks amazing! I love the new look!

xo liz

 
At October 14, 2010 at 11:04 AM , Blogger  Justine said...

turquoise is such a NICE and pretty and and vibrant and elegant color :)

Just Better Together

 
At October 14, 2010 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Please say your gonna do a give away from there!!!!

 
At October 14, 2010 at 6:56 PM , Blogger Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

and i will steal the word bodacious from you because i love it so and it's dusty and needs rejuvenating. thankyou.

 
At October 15, 2010 at 8:18 AM , Anonymous Heather {WhipperBerry} said...

I am in LOVE! Just found your lovely blog from Less Cake, More Frosting and gotta say, it's fabulous!! I ADORE the Turquoise as well. Isn't it tasty?!

 
At October 15, 2010 at 11:34 AM , Blogger B said...

Hey girl! Wowzers thanks so much for pointing me in the direction of this cute shop! I think I may need to buy something hehe. Also, yeah....turquoise is basically the best :D. Your shelf is adorable and so is the clock you paired with it in the second photo. Actually, everything in the photos is adorable hehe! ♥

 
At October 15, 2010 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Aubrey said...

totally cute. And even more adorable that you took the time to show off its different options of accessorization! ;-)
Great place to check out.
Thanks!
happy Friday!!

 
At October 17, 2010 at 1:09 PM , Anonymous Eunece said...

Nice tips, this are wonderful! I should get going and start one of my own.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home