This Page

has been moved to new address

I've Been Selfish Shopping

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: I've Been Selfish Shopping

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I've Been Selfish Shopping

I always get the itch for selfish shopping just before Christmas
{I attribute this to my impatient nature}.
Wanna see what I got?

The perfect brown boot.
Just rugged enough, without being to "cowgirl", not that I have a problem with "cowgirl" or anything.
YeeHaw!

And the red zipper in the back makes me giddy every time I look at it.
Thank you Carlos Santana, for going into the shoe business.
{link to more info on these pretties}
{btw: mine were 40% off at Famous Footwear}

And just so you know I'm not all talk, I am
announcing here and now that I have the pattern to this lovely Inner Hooker hat in my possession.  And I even bought yarn!
Next step, learn to read pattern--who wants to make this hat with me?



Just today, a new and super beautiful headband arrived in the mail for me from our newest sponsor, Cozette Couture.  And since I don't have a little girl as squishy and precious as this,


...I will be forced to model the headband for you myself {stay tuned next week}.  And when you see the pictures next week, promise you won't compare me to this breathtaking Cozette Couture model:

{unbearable, right?!}

Last night I finally planned out my Scentsy order for myself Christmas gifts.
This fabu warmer was in my order--its called the Plantation.
And it's kinda like Tommy Bahama and Shabby Chic made a baby and this is what popped out:

And since I have a sample of every single fragrance at my house this week, I was able to put together a list of my favorites {just in case you were interested}:  French Lavender, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Pumpkin Roll, Cranberry Muffin, Home Sweet Home, Baked Apple Pie, Camu Camu, Lush Gardenia, Cinnamon Vanilla, Nursery and My Dear Watson.

So what was your latest purchase?

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At November 20, 2010 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous lisa said...

Those boots are amazing, but I think I have seen them somewhere...o yes, over @ Daybook!!! Y'all are just too cute!!! Love your blog.

 
At November 20, 2010 at 6:30 PM , Blogger Sydney said...

Yeah those boots are really cute I love them. I've been wanting boots so bad but, alas, I'm poor. Haha. And p.s. my favorite scentsy scents are blueberry muffin and french kiss.

Sydney
www.itsallaboutalifestyle.blogspot.com

 
At November 20, 2010 at 6:35 PM , Blogger ashley @ little miss momma said...

hi lisa,

yep I found those boots via the perfect style of sydney at the daybook, lol! she is a stlye inspiration, right!

ashley

 
At November 20, 2010 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

love love love the boots!!!

and so excited you have the pattern to crochet that hat!!! I'm working on a scarf for a Christmas present as my current project :) Good luck!

 
At November 20, 2010 at 6:55 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Those boots are gorgeous!!

 
At November 20, 2010 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Caroline said...

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who self-indulges during the Holiday season!!
Those boots are TDF.

 
At November 20, 2010 at 7:10 PM , Anonymous Lia B said...

Love love love those boots!

 
At November 20, 2010 at 8:06 PM , Blogger THE GIFFORDS said...

I just got those boots in the mail Thursday. I love everything about them! Thanks Hubby!
I must say I would like to order me one of those cute models and get one in about 9 months! I love my boys but I need a girl to wear all those cute things I've been seeing every where.

 
At November 20, 2010 at 8:11 PM , Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

in LOVE with those boots!!!!!

 
At November 21, 2010 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Emily Scharnhorst said...

My latest purchase (for myself) was the cocktail ring from your etsy shop. I LOVE IT and get soooo many compliments on it.

P.S. Those boots are fantastic... and 40% off? Even better!!!

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

Love those boots they are similar to the ones I want from Macy's :)

 
At November 30, 2010 at 3:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Target and kohls has the EXACT SAME ONES for just 34.99

 
At November 30, 2010 at 8:30 PM , Anonymous lisa said...

I didnt see a replica of these at Kohls however I saw some sorta kinda like it @ target...they however are not the same EXACT ones...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home