This Page

has been moved to new address

Meet Cozette Couture {and see me try to take pictures of myself}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Meet Cozette Couture {and see me try to take pictures of myself}

Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Cozette Couture {and see me try to take pictures of myself}

I can see you, hehe.

{and yes, I have freckles}

I know I have been giving you little teeny sneak peaks,
but please allow me to officially introduce you to our new {and totally chic} sponsor: the one, the only, Cozette Couture


When I was asked to review a lovely product from Cozette Couture
my first thought was,
"OH NO, teenage Baby W will totally resent me if I make him model a CC headband"
{even though he could totally pull it off}

And since I don't have a ruffly and smooshy girly girl of my own,
I was left with one option.
I would just have to get one of these beautiful headbands for myself.
Oh well.

Now here's the thing about me.
I'm not much of a fashion risk taker.
I appreciate extravagant designs and bold accessories,
but I never quite feel like I am pulling it off {does that make sense?}.

So, as of late, I have made a new personal goal.
Be a bit braver with my fashion.

Switch it up,
wear color,
layer up,
accessorize,
step out of my comfort zone.

In other words, be like these CC babes:



So here I am,
being a brave fashionista
while attempting to photograph myself through a mirror.




with my far off dreamy look...


and now, for my smoldering gaze...

and then cracking myself up because of how goofy I looked while trying to give my "sexy eyes" look.


And this is my "whatcha talkin bout Willis" face--well, sort of.


But seriously, how fun is this headband?!
I know I had fun--and I even felt a bit...dare I say it--trendy!

This is next on my list from the Cozette Couture shop:


No, not her six pack {although I would like that too}--the belt.
It can be a belt, a sash OR a headwrap!

And I love how unique these are too
{not to mention those babies are calling to me}



And did I mention that the Cozette Couture designer, Suzette
is super trendy and sweet and beautiful to the MAX?
Cuz she is!



Want more?

Head over to her SHOP for amazing accessories for the kiddos and YOU {perfect for your holiday photos}

And visit her BLOG for the latest CC news and specials.
tell her I say whats up, yo.

And "like" her on facebook {I do}.

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 1:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great shop!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 5:02 AM , Blogger staceykt22 said...

You are beautiful. I love your freckles.

The headbands are adorable too.

 
At November 23, 2010 at 5:14 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are FAR too gorgeous! These close ups are only showing that more!!
good job!
and love the Cozette Couture stuff!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 5:22 AM , Blogger sara said...

You are cracking me up! Happy to find another freckkled mama too!!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 5:33 AM , Blogger A @Let's take a coffee break said...

Those headbands are too cute! I have a little girl who could wear those and I would probably try to wear them too =) Love your pictures!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Ashley Hasty said...

That headband is FABULOUS! And you did an excellent job taking pictures of yourself. You look amazing in every single one of them!

http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

 
At November 23, 2010 at 6:24 AM , Blogger Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

Your pictures are too cute! (and of course the headband is too)

 
At November 23, 2010 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

That headband looks awesome on you! You are beautiful!!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 6:34 AM , Blogger CandaceAshley said...

Beautiful headbands, and love the belt as well! Great creativity and the colors are wonderful! Nice work, thanks for sharing!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Your Beautiful! I love you!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I LOVE her shop!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 12:19 PM , Blogger TLF said...

I adore her stuff.. too, too cute!!

 
At November 23, 2010 at 3:52 PM , Blogger Free Pretty Things For You said...

what are you talking about!!
you SO could pull off anything!

i have my eye on this one
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54456711/vintage-lace-headband
in love!!!

oh and i am super embarrassed and feel like a total ditz because i didnt know what you meant with -min iblog design downloads-
please dont stop loveing me for it! lol

Lots of Love
your ditz friend
Keren

 
At November 23, 2010 at 5:13 PM , Blogger A Servant of Christ (who tries to be humble) said...

You are such a beautiful woman. Thanks for being an inspiration for women everywhere.

 
At November 23, 2010 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Grace & Co said...

First off- I LOVE your freckles. They always make a girl so much cuter!
Secondly- I LOVE the headband on you! I feel the same as you when it comes to taking risks, but I must say, that headband is a risk worth taking! Very bella!

 
At November 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM , Blogger  Justine said...

I love frekcles too! I think its a nice touch on us girls :0

The headband is super cute!

Just Better Together

 
At November 25, 2010 at 12:39 PM , Blogger B said...

Of course you have freckles... and they're beautiful! I kinda wish I had at least a few! :O(

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home