This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Update From My Lovelies {new products, discounts and more}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: A Little Update From My Lovelies {new products, discounts and more}

Thursday, January 6, 2011

A Little Update From My Lovelies {new products, discounts and more}

You know how much I love our sponsors,
like LOVE with a real big heart.



And I want you to know the latest and greatest about these girlies shops as we start out 2011! Please visit them and take a look around and find your favorite item!
This week the lovely Madison Reece added insanely cute wall art to her shop, and they want to come live at my house:


If you likey, then hurry and grab these puppies--because most of her designs are one-of-a-kind!


I have been coveting this zipper pouch.
It's glorious and whimsical.


You're gonna totally want to follow Madison Reece on facebook so you can get the latest news on giveaways, discounts and new products!

This month is Bring Back My Bar month at Scentsy!
Which means that a ton of your favorite fragrances that have been shelved will be available this month only!  I stocked up on the Nursery scent that I love oh-so-much.


Also, Scentsy is offering DOUBLE host rewards this month only.
 (only applies to 1/2 items NOT host credit).


Our Scentsy consultant, Cyndi, is offering a FREE Plug-In warmer to the first TWO people who book a basket party this month {I did it last month and had a blast}.


How beautiful is this warmer of the month, the Margot.
{it's 10% off and would look divine in your living room}



And while you're at it, check out the fragrance of the month {10% off}--My Wish!

Check out the cutie patootie Hugs and Kisses warmer for Valentines Day with your sweetie pie hunny buns?! It's also 10% off this month.


Allow me to introduce you to our newest sponsor:
We're BFF now! She has a super rad blog that is farely new but already growing at the speed of light--because its awesome!


And I am so diggin her new etsy shop where you'll find pretties like this:







Be sure you head over to WIN $75 from Barn Owl Primitives so you can have your very own typography wall art sign!

Photobucket



Someone with mad sewing skills, PUH-LEASE whip up these bad boys from Sweet Pea Patterns--because I am pretty sure they are the cutest little things in the world!

And if you feel like rockin the stache Little Miss Momma style, be sure to head over to my shop--because the Moustache Necklace is back baby!

And now, after writing this post, I am officially in the mood to shop.
Shhhh, don't tell the hubs!

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At January 7, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Mariel@ www.sexymodeststyle.com said...

I'll be sure to check them all out! Thanks for sharing!!!

-The tootsie wootsie

www.tootsiewootsieboutique.blogspot.com

 
At January 7, 2011 at 4:55 AM , Anonymous Katie @ HunnyBee Blog said...

Love all of it! Especially the wall art!! I will definitely check those out!

 
At January 7, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Amy said...

While you're in the mood for shopping, check out my etsy shops!!

souniqueantiques.etsy.com
floweryfashion.etsy.com

Happy Shopping pretty lady!
Amy

 
At January 7, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Um, Vintage Wanna Bee spotlight PLUS the mustache necklaces are back? I'm deeply in love with this post.

 
At January 7, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Midwest Elle said...

I love rustic wall art like those! And thank you for reminding me to order a few new Scentsy products.

 
At January 7, 2011 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Debbie - Families and Literacy said...

CUTE stuff! I especially love the little mustache from YOUR shop! :D

 
At January 7, 2011 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Kari said...

You look okay with a stash! Ha Ha...you'll have to tell me the secret of attracting sponsors. I'd love to figure that out. XOXO

 
At January 8, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Lei said...

All such great stuff. :)

Lei - My Many Colored Days
http://accordingtolei.blogspot.com/

 
At January 8, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Anna K. said...

Yay Sponsors!
You all are awesome - thanks for sharing your fabulous creativity with us!

 
At February 1, 2011 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Happy Homemaker And Momma said...

I thought that you would like to know that my son is cracking up about your mustache necklace. "Hahhahhaa, she is wearing a mustacha neckalace" {as he calls it}

He is about ready to roll on the floor!
Just thought that you would like some encouragement and a laugh as well. I really am so thankful that I found your blog-I love how real you are! Thank you so much!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home