This Page

has been moved to new address

Silhouette WINNER Announced--and last chance to get your own for $175

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Silhouette WINNER Announced--and last chance to get your own for $175

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Silhouette WINNER Announced--and last chance to get your own for $175

The moment many of you have been waiting for...

Drum Roll Please...

And the WINNER of the Silhouette craft cutter giveaway is...
{selected by random.org}

Comment #467
who said...
"The first project would totally be a first birthday princess shirt."
December 26, 2010 11:48 AM
 
I know, I know...sad face for those who didn't win.
But don't fret girlies,
because TODAY is the LAST day to get your very own Silhouette at a ROCK BOTTOM price!


Use the code "LMM" to get a Silhouette for a mere $175 {$300 retail value}

All you have to do is:

1.Subscribe to the online store starting at 9.99 {you get $25 of download credits per month and they roll over if you don’t use them!!} The subscription allows you to shop through thousands of designs to use with your machine!  I have already spent HOURS in the shop--oh boy! Waaayyyy cheaper then spending $60 a pop on cartridges!  SWEET DEAL!!

2. Go HERE. Add the Silhouette SD machine to your cart and use the code "LMM” {subscription will automatically appear in your account}.

And then you can be a "Crafty Super Star Princess"!!
You could even use your new Silhouette to start your own business in 2011!!!

{expires Sat at midnight!}









Labels:

8 Comments:

At January 1, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger ~Katie said...

It's okay that I didn't win because I saw all of the fabulous things that it could do and I was inspired to just go and buy one myself! I am uber excited but I am a bit intimidated by all of the things it can do, so I hope I can figure it out! *wish me luck*

~Katie
katiepan07@yahoo.com

 
At January 1, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger April Nielsen said...

I totally won!!!!!1 Thank you thank you for doing a giveaway. I can not wait to get it and start project-ing away!!!!

 
At January 1, 2011 at 11:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

yay congrats!!! ♥

 
At January 1, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous melanie said...

congrats april!

i've been trying all day to purchase a silhouette, and it keeps saying there's an error. anyone else having this problem? i don't want to miss out on this wonderful discount.

 
At January 1, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger :o) mg said...

Congratulations April!

 
At January 1, 2011 at 6:41 PM , Blogger Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

Wahoooo April you lucky gal!!!

Enjoy!!!

xx-Kristyn

 
At January 2, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger gillian said...

just a little upset you didn't rig the giveaway for me..

haha jk!!

I want one though, I have been asking my husband for one forever. I Will have to see what I can get...

Hope your holidays were AWESOME!

 
At January 2, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

TOTAL sad face! LOL (kinda) but congrats to April!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home