This Page

has been moved to new address

SITS Bloggy Boot Camp Wrap Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: SITS Bloggy Boot Camp Wrap Up

Monday, March 21, 2011

SITS Bloggy Boot Camp Wrap Up

SITS Bloggy Boot Camp San Diego:
Part ONE

Beach, check
Lap Top, check
Biz Cards, check
Fabulous Hotty Mc Hotties, CHECK


110319_099_BBCSD
{InCircle Interiors, Life Buy The Beach, me, I Heart Andy Gross, Momma Go Round}


It's hard to put into words
just how fabulous this day was.

110319_068_BBCSD

And yes, I busted out the red denim for this special day.


The meeting hall was amazing,
with this gorgeous view of the beach.


And you guys would be so proud of me.
I don't think I did a nervous hair flip even once.
But I did say OK about 42,000 times throughout my talk.
And I may have even flashed a shot of my spanx to the entire audience--not sure what I was thinking with that one.
And nearly tripped over the microphone cord.
But whatevs.
I had a blast,
met a ton of new bloggy chicas.
and I got to meet so many women who I have been admiring for oh-so-long.

Meet Mique from 30 Handmade Days.
She's my new bestie.
I loved her immediately.
And her blog is just about the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Yep, that's really me standing there with Lindsey of The Pleated Poppy.
She's famous, did you know that?
And yes, she actually knows my name now.
And yes, I'm pretty sure I totally freaked her out with my stalkerish ways.
And perhaps I told her I love her a few too many times.
So yeah, that's kinda embarrassing--but whatcha gonna do.

Recognize that pretty girl with the awesome hair on the left?
Because you should.
That's Lisa Leonard.
As in the world famous jewelry designer.
The head Momma,
the queen,
the ish
of hand stamped jewelry.
Can I tell you that she is one of the most down to earth, fabulous, humble, beautiful and inspiring people I have ever met--seriously, not just saying that.
She is pioneering a way for the rest of us, and I am so grateful for her talents.

Now meet Lisa of Love Heals Gage.
Her story will both touch and break your heart.
Her precious baby boy is battling Leukemia--and it sucks.
When we met, we hugged.
And I did my best to not get all sappy.
She is a warrior, and a hero--just like Baby Gage.

Meet Nina, of Momma Go Round, my real life bestie.
And my new friend for life, Lauren of I Heart Andy Gross.
She's a Momma, a wife a teacher and she has a story that makes me proud to be her new friend.

And now it's Tiffany's turn.
Isn't she pretty!
She's also super duper smart.
Hilarious, to say the least.
Driven.
Talented.
And has amazing intuition.
She put on this whole sha-bang.
She's the head honcho over there at SITs,
along with Francesca {and I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture with her}. Both these girls are 100% pure fabulous.

This is my beautiful Momma, of Life Buy the Beach.
She came too, which made me uber happy.
And for some crazy reason,
I didn't take a picture with her all weekend, arg!
So here she is, gazing out the window in all her glorious hotness
as Nina drove us down to San Diego.

{me, Momma Go Round, Life Buy the Beach}

Did we meet at Bloggy Bootcamp?
Were you there too?
Then leave a comment with a link to your blog
so we can become new bloggy bff's!


Stay tuned for PART 2 of the Bloggy Boot Camp Wrap Up.

Labels: ,

37 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Cory said...

That sounds like that was so fun. Where do you learn about these events? I am new to the blogger world. So far I am having alot of fun, but I have alot to learn. I am in the San Diego area. :-)

 
At March 22, 2011 at 12:12 AM , Blogger jo anne said...

ok, i know youre gonna think i'm stalking you. but i'm not!! i just happen to be still awake and this came up!! :) i'm now you're biggest fan and am so glad to have met you at BBC!! joanne at oh goodie designs
www.ohgoodiedesigns.blogspot.com

 
At March 22, 2011 at 12:20 AM , Anonymous Emily - Family and Life in Las Vegas said...

Isn't Tiffany the best - and really pretty too!! I am glad you had so much fun. I enjoy reading your blog - and maybe one day will be able to meet you at a conference. Are you going to Blogher?

 
At March 22, 2011 at 1:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time!!!!! I wish I could have been there :)

 
At March 22, 2011 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Lindsay said...

Looks like such a FABULOUS time Ashley. You met some AWSOME Girlys!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Lisa Leonard said...

you are the sweetest. and yes, it was a fab day. i'm so glad i got to meet you and hear about your journey! xxooo

 
At March 22, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i loved these pictures - thanks for sharing!! it made me look forward to the conference i'm attending in april!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:20 AM , Blogger sara said...

I'm so jealous. Looks like a great time! And I just happen to be wearing my Lisa Leonard monogram necklace right now. I love her stuff!!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:31 AM , Blogger Michelle Life Buy The Beach said...

Did I tell you yet how proud I am of you. You did a great job and I'm so happy I went with you. You are the Bestest baby in the whole wide world.

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:38 AM , Blogger Aubrey said...

Fab! Fab! I am so jealous!!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Mindie Hilton said...

Wish I could have gone.

Hey you kept the red jeans, good choice.

I have a give away for a cool bracelet going on if you are interested.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-wreaths-rain-snow-or-shine-its.html

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:48 AM , Blogger coolkids said...

so what you are saying I need to go to the one in chicago? I think i will get my ticket today!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Mique said...

Ashley (aka new bff)- it really was a great day. You started it off fabulously with your speech (talk?). I'm glad I was able to meet you and hope we can meet up again soon. xoxo, your new bff

 
At March 22, 2011 at 9:42 AM , Blogger Dana said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger D said...

That sounds so fun. I totally missed it. I wish I could have been there and met you inspirational bloggers.

 
At March 22, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger TLF said...

Oh, how fun!!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger The Gambrel Family said...

How fun! I would love to go to a bloggy boot camp and one is San Diego sounds great!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Gingerbreadmama said...

I didn't get a chance to talk to you but your presentation was awesome, you are so funny and you rocked it! Thanks for helping to make my first conference worthwhile and memorable. Bloggy Boot Camp SD was an amazing experience for me.

-Coreen

 
At March 22, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Celeste said...

Such a great weekend! Thanks for a wonderful recap...your pics are beautiful! So great meeting you at #bbcsd. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring us with our own blogs. Looking forward to keeping up with your posts. Stay fab girly!

CHEERS!
Bloggy Boot Camp from the Shallow View

 
At March 22, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Lori said...

I wish I could link up and say I met all you fabulous women! Loving the pictures... you are looking gorgeous! :)

 
At March 22, 2011 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Marissa said...

Ashley, you are so cute! I'm sorry we didn't get to meet in person but I really enjoyed your presentation. I'm definitely going to put your blog tips to use! Looking forward to getting to know you better through your blog :)

 
At March 22, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Jayna Rae said...

So sad that I didn't go. I had the opportunity and couldn't manage it right now. Looks like you had a ton of fun.

 
At March 22, 2011 at 6:43 PM , Blogger Chrissy @ the Pearl Blog said...

struggling with moving to my own domain..please offer some smarty pants wisdom !

 
At March 22, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Radiomom said...

Now THAT just looks MOST FUN Ashley! Did ya flash the Spanx on purpose? LOL You crack me up!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:38 PM , Anonymous darcy said...

You met so many of my favs! Looks like a great time.

So can you share? I love your adorable striped cardy! Where do I find one?

This is my first time to your blog; I must live under a rock. Subscribing and following you on twitter.

I will email you later this week, too -

Darcy
http://my3boybarians.com
http://graphicallydesigning.com

 
At March 22, 2011 at 9:32 PM , Blogger A Blissful Nest said...

I was there, met sweet Nina at my second table, and am kicking myself from not running up to you to hug you. I thought you were the most darling thing to listen to and had been following you for a while. So JoAnn (my party girl new bestie)and I are your new stalkers and hopefully the next conference in SoCal we can all FINALLY meet!!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Amber Hendricks said...

Alright Ash, here is the deal. You are so nice! Seriously as I read the things you say about others I can just tell that you are a genuine person and a wonderful friend. I feel that I need to meet you someday cause you would make me feel like the most important person! I just love ya! Thanks for always being so kind and happy, it makes my day.

Amber

 
At March 22, 2011 at 9:58 PM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

awwwww looks like you had an awesome time! you met soo many great bloggers/shop owners! jealous over here!!!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GAG!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Anonymous Ginger said...

I never got a chance to talk to you (you were like a rock star, surrounded by people all day!), but you were a fantastic speaker. I loved the spanx flash myself :-)

It was a great day, and you did awesome!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Tara @ Beautiful Blendings said...

I didn't go to the event (although I would have LOVED too) but I still would love to be bloggy friends!


http://beautifulblendings.blogspot.com/

 
At March 24, 2011 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Anna K. said...

So great to see some of my most favorite bloggers together! I am considering running away the week before my wedding to attend the conference in Chicago :D

 
At March 24, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It was a pleasure to meet you last weekend you did a FABULOSO job especially for your first out of the gate - WOW!!! You are all sorts of adorable!! I hope our paths cross again. :)

 
At March 24, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Carina Schoen said...

Sounds like AMAZING fun in a gorgeous city - sad to have missed out!

 
At March 25, 2011 at 12:05 AM , Anonymous Sweet Craft Cakes said...

We are your new blog BFF we adore you. You are the sweetest!!! We were so happy to meet you at BBCSD. Smiles~ Noelle & Kerry

 
At March 26, 2011 at 1:29 PM , Blogger charminglychesney said...

oh wow i would love the chance to have gone to something like that! you are so pretty my dear!

 
At March 29, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Blogger melissa said...

I'm trying to go to the one in Boston. Really hope I can go!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home