This Page

has been moved to new address

Chic Handmade Baby Toys

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Chic Handmade Baby Toys

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Chic Handmade Baby Toys

Today Baby W would like to tell you a bit about his new favorite toy.


A toy so exciting that it caused a snot bubble to explode on Baby W's face when I first gave him his new toy.

Baby W's new Cloth Play Blocks were given to him to "test" {eat, throw, chew, stack, lick, crush} by one of my favorite new sponsors,

Sister Sue Designs was sweet enough to send
Baby W his very own set of gorgeous handmade
Cloth Play Blocks in fabrics that scream
'super-cool-baby'.


Beautiful, right!

These 4 inch cubes are made with 100% cotton, high quality fabric and stuffed with luxury fiberfill that is 5% silk and 95% polyester.The block also contains a caged bell that jingles {which Lil W loves}!



I must say that when I first opened the package, I was blown away at the high quality craftsmanship of these blocks.  You will NOT find anything like this in a retail store! Isn't handmade just the BEST!
 Sister Sue even sent messy Baby W his very own couture bib.
Here's the only problem.
It's so pretty and well made that I don't even want Baby W to put it on and ruin it with his gooey, boogery, drooly messiness.
Maybe I'll frame it, *chuckle*.

I love her attention to detail.
And that rocket pattern is my new favorite.
I'm thinking a rocket theme for a nursery would be precious.
And I am for sure ordering one of these for an upcoming baby shower.

So now Baby W would like to tell you a little bit about his experience playing with his new toy.

These blocks are fun to crush!
{side note from momma: Guess what--the blocks are lined with a crush resistant interfacing that makes them "bounce back" when smashed!}

These blocks are fun to throw!

These blocks are fun to chew!

These blocks make me want to clap
with happiness...

...and fall backwards from over-excitement!
And I heart these blocks!



That's not all!
The Sister Sue Designs shop carries tons of handmade goodness for little ones.

Diaper totes, changing pads, blankies, burpies, nursing pads and even clothes!



And go handmade next time you're in search of the perfect unique gift for a little one.

Follow Sister Sue on Twitter for the latest news
Follow Sister Sue on facebook for exclusive offers
Visit Sister Sue Designs shop for the latest designs

happy shopping!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 13, 2010 at 7:00 PM , Blogger Casey said...

These look gorgeous!! Off to check out her shop now =D

 
At June 13, 2010 at 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling post.

 
At June 14, 2010 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Those are so cute! I will totally check out her shop for my new niece that is coming!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 10:13 PM , Blogger jessicalangprice said...

Looks like fun and I LOVE the way you narrated it. I wish I could have been there with you guys. It reminds me of a farm we used to go to in Switzerland, Jucker Farmart. So cool. See you soon, I hope!

 
At June 17, 2010 at 1:14 PM , Anonymous Taryn Stephens said...

I love these. Im so glad someone is doing stuff for boys. Im always seeing such cute girl fabric and not much for boys. Since ive got 3 boys im always looking for stuff like this. Thanks for posting this,

 
At June 17, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Anonymous Taryn Stephens said...

I love these. Im so glad someone is doing stuff for boys. Im always seeing such cute girl fabric and not much for boys. Since ive got 3 boys im always looking for stuff like this. Thanks for posting this,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home