This Page

has been moved to new address

A Story in Pictures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: A Story in Pictures

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Story in Pictures

Attention: I have a new BFF
And after this post, she'll be your BFF too!

Meet Jessica:

And she's more than just a pretty face.

She's a Momma of 5 adorable littles 


and wifey of one "lover"
(as she affectionately refers to him)

Her kiddos are pure yumminess
(sample provided below)

And today I was lucky enough to convince her to guest post for us. 
Enjoy a day in the life of this hot momma:

A Story in Pictures
by: Jessica Lowe
Today's entertainment is brought to you by this guy:
Even though he woke up with a raging one of these:
It didn't deter him from his usual morning activities that mostly involve acting like this dude:
So there I was, doing this in the bathroom:

And then this little mister got bored.
So he decided he wanted a morning treat and he was craving this:

But not the easy clean up kind,
Nooooo, he wanted the one in the Tupperware because it's gooier and messier and easier to spill all over the place.
And what good is eating it without a utensil to spoon it in your mouth.
So, I spent the morning rushing to get kids ready for school
(one of which didn't NEED to get ready for school OR walk allllll the way there with me and the babies because it's WEDNESDAY. AGAIN. WTC?!?)
and cleaning sticky spots off of everything.
I'm sure I'll still find sticky for the next several weeks.
As time passed,
I got on my fancy computer.
That doesn't look like this but I wish it did.
Lover?
Buy it for me please.
Dave Ramsey?
Close your eyes.
I had to register for my classes that I'll be attending when I go here:
And WHILE I was doing that, this dude got hungry.
So he helped himself to a can of these:
And then he proceeded to do this action
ALL
OVER
MY HOUSE.

And all over these, which I had just cleaned.
So there I was again.
And while I was busy cleaning,
this little rat got curious.
So he opened one of these:
Which, by the way, reminds me to buy LOTS of these now.
And he got into my pantry.
Which looks IDENTICAL to this one.
I swear.
And he thought that THIS looked interesting.
But not the small cute one like this.
It had to be the big HUGE one like this:
And he opened it and poured it all over this:
Which caused me to throw away many things,
including these:

And these:
And if you're wondering why I don't have a picture of this mess.
It's because I looked too much like this:

To even THINK of grabbing this:
And once again, I found myself here:
But did that end it all?
Oh no.
Not at all.
This only gave the monster MORE time to find something NEW.
So he scooted one of these,
(which I MUST have):
Over to this:
(which looks IDENTICAL to mine)
And he got into the cabinets to find some of these which he downed in a heartbeat.
WAIT!
Don't call these guys just yet.
Those were only fake pills made by this girl:

For this hot guy's birthday party.


I was still doing this number during that time and I figured he was fine eating tic tacs so I didn't pay much attention to him while I scrubbed soy sauce out of the crevices in my pantry.
And this guy happened to notice that I wasn't paying attention:

So he opened a jar of this:

And decided to fix his hair.
And when I saw what he had done I didn't know where to begin cleaning it up.
Thinking about getting Vaseline out of hair made me do this:
So I was forced to take drastic measures.
But this tErd,
Did NOT enjoy this.
At ALL.

And since I didn't have anything else handy, I used this to get the Vaseline out:

WHICH,
doesn't work.
So.
You're probably wondering if everyday with this dude is full of surprises.
Yes.
EVERY. DAY.
And.
You're probably wondering if I spend every day looking like this because of it.
Yes.
Every. Day.
But, it doesn't mean I don't enjoy
EVERY. DAY.
Because sometimes he runs across the street to the garage and gets the paper towels when the slide is wet.
All on his own.
And sometimes he looks at his big brother with eyes that melt my heart.
And sometimes, he just looks so incredibly irresistible sleeping in his big boy bed at night that I chance waking him up just to sneak in for a picture and a drool covered kiss.
That's my Penny :)
________________________________________________________________

Ashley here again.Ready for some more of Jessica?

I promise she'll inspire you!

She inspired me to dust off my exercise bike and say bu-bye to saggy baby skin.


In I Hate Toys she inspired me to get organized {while laughing my bum off}.


In Sweaty Hair Tomato Face she inspired me to get personal and have no shame.


She has inspired me to take risks when I blog.
Don't be afraid to act silly and random.


And she inspired me to keep in mind that life (and relationships) aren't always rainbows and butterflies.


Now go show Jessica some love over at The Lowe Family News or visit her video blog {the HunDuddle Hussy}, where she loves to make a fool of herself.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At June 9, 2010 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

OMG I am laughing my pants off! You are hilarious and totally what I needed today. My little tErd was especially fun today and desided to share his fun at the top of his lungs with our neighbors. Thanks for reminding me that I'm not alone!

 
At June 9, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Trisha B said...

This post was hilarious. I can totally relate. Because I have 2 little boys that are just like Jessica's little boy!

 
At June 9, 2010 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Love her blog...so glad she guest posted for you :) she always makes me laugh out loud!

 
At June 10, 2010 at 6:35 AM , Blogger A Beautiful Life said...

she's da beeeeeeest! (nacho libre)
she's awesome
i totally relate to everything she always posts and love her sense of humor and way of looking at life!
Pretty sure we were separated at birth. ;)

 
At June 10, 2010 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

this girl is seriously rad. where did u find her? like floating around the cbc? i wish i knew her irl. i bet we'd totally get a long.

*wink*

thanks for featuring me!! i think ur wicked precious!

 
At June 10, 2010 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Kama said...

Totally hillarious! I love it!!

 
At June 10, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Blogger Casey said...

Hahahaha this made me laugh so hard!!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 4:42 PM , Blogger zoo keeper said...

she's to clever and to funny and to gorgeous...i'm jealous!

 
At August 13, 2010 at 1:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha funny. my friend's kid did the same thing with the vaseline ... except worse ... he rubbed vaseline all over himself and all over the floor. his grandma took a look and told his mom, "i'm going home".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home