This Page

has been moved to new address

Beach Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Beach Week

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Beach Week

BEACH WEEK

I know, I know--I have been a bit incognito for the past few days.
No posts, no product reviews, no crazy awesome tutorials, no adventures of Baby W.

What's that you say?
You didn't notice I was gone?

Well that's okay, because I don't imagine this post is going to knock your socks off with excitement.

Other than providing a hub of fun craft ideas, super etsy finds and rad giveaways--I like to remember that I am keeping this little blog to dialogue the journey of my little family.

And sometimes to those outside of our "little family", that can be just plain boring.

So prepare to be bored as I show you what we've been up to for the last week on our family vacation to the "Beach House".



No really, THE Beach House {of all beach houses}!

As soon as the hubby's parents returned from their 3 year Church mission, all the siblings and grandchildren scheduled this fun trip--and now, finally Beach House week has arrived.

And we have all managed to keep super busy doing nothing {which is my kind of vacation}.

Momma has been working on her rainbow sandals tan line.
The need for a pedicure is soooo extreme at the moment that I felt compelled to hide my toes in the sand for this picture.

Baby W has been crab walking all over the beach--and NOT eating sand for the first time in his life.


Did I mention he's walking--EVERYWHERE!


And cuddling.


And he says "bird" as he points to them in the sky {even if they're an airplane}.



And he enjoys chillin with DaDa.


And then some more mummy walking.


And some sand throwing with his cousin Brandon.


Cute little piggies in the sand.

The week has only just begun.
And because I can't stop thinking about my peeps while I am gone, I have already been brewing up some Beach House projects I can share with y'all this week.

For those of you who are feeling jealous about my week at the Beach House, please refer to this post for a more realistic portrait of what Beach Week will be like {it will make you feel better}

So stay tuned, for more adventures {and misadventures} of the Stock Family beach week!

I know, you're overwhelmed with excitement right now.  I don't blame you.

I mean, can it really get more exciting than this:

Labels:

6 Comments:

At August 10, 2010 at 11:26 AM , Blogger M.O.T.B said...

How fun! Great pics and I so wish we were doing the very same thing!

 
At August 10, 2010 at 11:52 AM , Blogger Brittany@Love Stitched said...

It looks amazing!! have so much fun :)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 2:19 PM , Blogger 3LittleByrds said...

Enjoy your beach and family time. Looks wonderful. He is too cute.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 3:23 PM , Blogger brandy said...

Oh, I love these kinds of posts. Guess my blog is super boring because it's ALL about my family :) Have so much fun basking in the sun. Can't wait for you to be back to see what creative things you have planned.

 
At August 10, 2010 at 7:14 PM , Blogger luv4jack said...

This looks like sooooo much fun! And your beach puts our "beaches" to shame! Where is this gorgeous place! Love the mummy walk...and the pic of the sandy piggy toes makes me smile :)

 
At August 10, 2010 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

Looks like a blast! Have fun and we can't wait to craft away when you get back. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home