This Page

has been moved to new address

A Wife's Secret Revealed {hilarious, if you ask me}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: A Wife's Secret Revealed {hilarious, if you ask me}

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Wife's Secret Revealed {hilarious, if you ask me}

Have you noticed that Secret Week can be a bit intense at times.
So let's lighten things up for a minute, shall we.

This secret makes me smile {and giggle}.

Here's Jillian's secret:

Soooo, my hubby is a germaphobe.
Like BIG time!

He doesn't let anyone drink out of his straw,
ever since he was little.

We've been married almost 10 years
and he doesn't even let ME drink out of it,
or our kids,
and he won't finish the rest of his drink if we do.

Aaaaaand he's a Coca Cola fiend,
he has it everyday,
a couple times a day.
He often sends me to McD's or wherever to get him one.


Well, I always,
ALWAYS take at least 3 sips out of his Coke on the ride home.
Or if it's in the fridge, I'll take a swig before I shut the fridge door and take it over to him.

AHAHAHA!
I know it's silly,
but he hasn't died yet from my SCARY germs!!
That's what he gets for being a turd, hehe!

-Jillian
You can grab your very own Secret Series Button on the right sidebar:
Simply copy the code, then got to "add a gadget" in your blogger dashboard, then add "html", then paste the code, then click "save" {that's it}!


 TOMORROW, we will conclude this portion of the Secret Series with a link up party--where I will encourage YOU to link up a post with your secret {no matter how big or small--serious or silly}.

For ALL those of you who have sent me your secrets,
You are oh-so-brave and you have my utmost respect!
I literally received over 50 secrets, and only had the opportunity to post a handful.
I want to thank you for your courage and your strength.
You are such remarkable women and your story deserves to be shared with the world.
I encourage you to post your story in tomorrows link party,
however, I completely understand if many of you will want to remain anonymous.
I will post a few more secrets tomorrow, so stay tuned.
Thanks for your support of this series and of one another!
We are NOT alone!
love,
ashley




Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At December 2, 2010 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Haha love this secret!! Sneaky & funny!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Holly Kolvig said...

so does he let you kiss him?!? hahaha

 
At December 2, 2010 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love this secret! Seriously, I think I would do the same thing if I were you.

Also, I'm hopping over from My Backyard Eden to say hi. (Though, I read and comment daily anyway :)

 
At December 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM , Blogger Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

haha I love this!

I would totally do the same thing :)

 
At December 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM , Blogger craftykat said...

well, for someone to be such a germaphobe, you'd think they'd be more paranoid of people messing with their drink while it's out of sight.... I laughed quite a bit, and then I read it to my husband.. I get the germaphobe bit to a degree (I've been known to admit and also be referred to as one), but you know.. I'd totally do the same thing!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 11:23 PM , Blogger rachel said...

I stopped by from My Backyard Eden to say HEY!!

 
At December 3, 2010 at 4:48 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh my gosh. I have the same kinda hubby!!
He'll let me kiss him and then three seconds later, I can sip his bevvy?!
He POURS it into my mouth.
POURS IT!
like, I have to tilt my head back.
BUT...he's such a hypocrite.
He totally used his FINGERS to take a piece of cereal out of MY bowl.
yeeeeeesh!
I bug him about this all the time.
I love how you've taken some action to make it a little enjoyable on your end! hee hee.

 
At December 3, 2010 at 6:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I would so do the same thing!!!!

I also wanted you to know that My Backyard Eden sent me over! Even though I am already a fan of yours!!!

 
At December 3, 2010 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Meg-D said...

My husband has the same phobia. I get such pleasure from sneaking a sip when he isn't looking! He even has his own glass that he sits in a special place in the kitchen!

 
At December 3, 2010 at 9:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny story Jillian :)

 
At December 3, 2010 at 9:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stopped by from My Backyard Eden

 
At December 3, 2010 at 11:38 AM , Blogger A Beautiful Life said...

Jillian rocks! high-five to her sneakiness. *wink*

 
At December 4, 2010 at 3:18 AM , Blogger Just Made That Way said...

ROFL, So funny:) I would do the same.

I love your blog, I am already a loyal follower, but tonight I'm visiting from My Backyard Eden.

 
At December 4, 2010 at 6:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for including a lighthearted secret! I'm stopping by from My Backyard Eden and love how you've shared secrets this week!!

 
At December 5, 2010 at 4:05 PM , Blogger zoo keeper said...

this VERY same thing came up at dinner last night when my whiny cry baby 18 year old sister sat at the table and thought one of my nasty disgusting fithy germy disease ridden children had drank out of her diet coke.....i wish i would have spit in it.
Love you Jillian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home