This Page

has been moved to new address

10 Tutorials I Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: 10 Tutorials I Love

Thursday, March 18, 2010

10 Tutorials I Love

10 {more} Tutorials I LoVe

I blog stalked and blog stalked until I came up with 10 more awesome tutorials by crazy-talented fellow bloggers.  These are some of my favorite yet {then again, I say that every time}, but I just love stumbling across a great tutorial and then imagining the day when I will make them all {I can dream}.

I want to make one of these in every color--and I am loving the monogram addition, perfect for the front door.  Did I mention that I am also in love with all things made using this awesome color?!


I have had this amazing project bookmarked forever and now I am so excited to post it! What a clever and unique way to display your yummies!
This blogger is just as clever as her designs too!


Great for weddings, easter, baby showers or just for fun, these paper pom flowers are a craft we should all have in our repertoire--myself included.  Also, Leanne provides one of the simplest step by step tutorials I have found yet.  Her blog has tons of other great DIYs too--she is one talented {and organized} lady!


Not only do I love how this sign looks, but I love its message!
One of my favorite books inspired this sign and I thinks its wonderful.


I have these iron lamps in my garage that just aren't in style any more...but now, I am feeling inspired to bring them up to date with this step by step tutorial.


Ummm, I want these. And I love the colors chosen here. She makes the tutorial look so easy that I just might have to try it myself.


This is a piece you would find in Restoration Hardware with a hefty price tag attached. But now, thanks to Rocky Bella, you can make your own!
Here is the one she was inspired by from a catalog:


And here is the one she made! I {love} hers even more!


I just love this wreath! How fun and springy is this!  I stumbled across the blog, Embellished Bayou, and let me tell you it is a gem!  I like her version of this wreath even better than the one she was inspired by.
{other ideas: green & red for Christmas, school colors,
red-white-and blue for 4th of July}


So simple and so adorable--you can make them in any color for all special occassions.  I just want to much on those cute little legs!
Am I too old to wear these?


This project is so Pottery Barn--but even better!
This one is going down as an all-time tutorial favorite of mine, and the tutorial walks you through every step!


If you have a tutorial you want to include in my next feature email me at: leelynnstock{at}gmail{dot}com.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At March 19, 2010 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Thank you so much for featuring my yarn wreath in your 10 favorites! I'm so honored! :)

I'm going to go stalk those pom poms now...

- Michele

 
At March 19, 2010 at 6:56 AM , Blogger Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

Ashley, these are amazing features! Thank you for including me! I'm going to check some of these out!
Michelle

 
At March 19, 2010 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Embellished Bayou said...

Thank you so much for featuring me! You have picked some great items, I can't wait to check everyone else out. Have a great weekend!
~Christy

 
At March 19, 2010 at 9:06 AM , Blogger iammommahearmeroar said...

Thanks for including my "Be" sign! I really appreciate it! Have a graet day!

 
At March 19, 2010 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Shannon said...

I love the curled ribbon wreath; it's so adorable and it actually looks like something even I could make...hmmm.
Nice finds, Ash.

 
At March 19, 2010 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Leanne said...

Thank you featuring my pom flowers in your 10 favorites. They're kind of addicting once you start making them. I'm going to check out your other favorites now. That sign is awesome.

 
At March 20, 2010 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Stacie said...

Ashley...thanks a TON for the feature!! You're awesome!! And...love your "Now thats Motherhood" post. Very Sweet.

 
At March 20, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Anonymous gillian said...

Thanks, Ashley! It was FUN being part of your post! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home