This Page

has been moved to new address

Updated Blogger Editor: Have you made the switch?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Updated Blogger Editor: Have you made the switch?

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Updated Blogger Editor: Have you made the switch?

Have you made the change yet?--the change to the updated blogger editing, that is!

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS BELOW!

I was talking with some fellow bloggers the other day about our shared frustrations when putting together our posts.  I am sure many of you can relate to that eye twitch you get from the tedious process of uploading your pictures in REVERSE order so that they end up in the correct order when you publish your post.  Or when you scream out load because you accidentally delete an image while trying to remove the extra spaces between your paragraphs.  I have even gone so far as to RETYPE an entire post because I was not able to "copy and paste" into blogger!  Do you share any of these experiences?

So imagine my excitement when I was toddling around my blogger settings for no particular reason and I stumble across "Updated Blog Editing"!  And I will have you know that as soon as I switched to the updated blog editing, I no longer experienced ANY of the above problems.  It now takes me 1/2 the time to complete a post {hip hip Hooray}!

I realize most of you have already "made the change"--but for those of you who missed the memo {like me}, I thought I would give you these step by step instructions on how to make the updates that will literally change your blogging life!

  1. First go into the "Settings" section of your blog.
  2. Scroll down to the "Global Settings" section. 
  3. Find "Select Post Editor" and click on the circle titled "Updated Editor"
  4. Now, be sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Save Settings" to save your changes.

And that's it!
Now you can easily upload images, edit sizes of images, AND drag and drop images exactly where you want them in your post!




Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2010 at 6:22 PM , Blogger Malinda Q said...

I experience ALL of those frustrations you mentioned! I didn't know you could update this so thank you so much for the tip!!!

 
At March 15, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Blogger @JessEsco said...

AHH! Thank you! I was wondering what was up with Blogger. You are my hero! Why would anyone want old blogger?

 
At November 28, 2010 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Ashley C. said...

Oh my goodness - thank you, thank you, thank you! I just thought I was blogging illiterate uploading my pictures in reverse order, thinking there's NO WAY everyone does it this way. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home