This Page

has been moved to new address

Professionsal Organizer Needed

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Professionsal Organizer Needed

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Professionsal Organizer Needed

*Disclaimer*: This post will not portray me in an admirable light.

In no way is this a DIY post, in fact,
it is a DDIY {don't do it yourself} post.

When I was pregnant with Lil-dub I went through that infamous nesting faze.  I dusted every surface and hard to reach place in my home, I threw out clothes and knick-knacks I had been holding onto since high school, I organized all my drawers and closets, I even mopped under my fridge and cleaned out all the air vents--I was a nesting machine. 

Although, despite my hormone-induced cleaning and organizing spree, there is one area of my house that still remains untouched--and its pretty bad.

Are you ready to see it?

Here goes:


Yes, I am serious--this is the inside of my kitchen cabinets.
Are you deciding whether to laugh or gasp?
And to those of my fabulous friends who delivered me yummy dinners during my post-preggo days: the answer again is YES, what you see there in my cabinet are the Tupperware containers that I still haven't returned to you {sorry about that}.

And now you're probably wondering why I keep the Tupperware with the pots with the pans with the cheese grater with the brownie pan--and I wish I had an answer for you, thats just how I roll.


And yet, despite all this chaos, I can honestly tell you that I know where everything is inside these cabinets--even the cheese grater. 

Tell me about the chaos in your home
{I'm not alone, right?}

BTW: If you want to win some awesome jewelry,

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At March 16, 2010 at 10:22 PM , Blogger Kim Caro said...

no kids here but i am opposite of a horder. i love getting rid of things... and i wish i can say i regret it but i dont! :P

 
At March 17, 2010 at 6:38 AM , Blogger RhiannonSTR said...

That is what every closet in my house looks like!!! LOL - I only wish I were joking :)

 
At March 17, 2010 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Brittany and Johnse said...

Ash - you make me laugh. They aren't THAT bad ;) I think everyone's Tupperware cupboards get out of control at some point in time :) Your house is ALWAYS clean!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Blogger Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Ashley,
ok, LOVE your header!!! Great pics! So glad my tutorial could help out. Thanks for sending me a link :)
take care!
Linda

 
At March 17, 2010 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Nina @ Momma Go Round said...

U R A NERD! That is the only place that your house isn't spotless. I swear, even when I randomly show up, your house is perfect. I dare you to look in Landon's old dresser that is by the door, you will die!

 
At March 17, 2010 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Heather said...

My life looks like your cupboard, and I don't even have a little one yet! Oy!

 
At March 25, 2010 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Tiffany said...

DDIY, crack me up! Cupboards are a work in progress, how some folks have glass panes I will never know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home