This Page

has been moved to new address

Witches Night Out

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: Witches Night Out

Monday, October 18, 2010

Witches Night Out

Witches Night Out
Last week our Women's Church Group {Relief Society} partied like we were rock stars with a Halloween event that would knock your socks off. Seriously, these ladies went ALL OUT in the prep for this evening!

The pictures aren't fabulous because it was indoors and night time {and as you know, I don't know how to use a camera--hehe}. 

Eye Ball Cookies


Tootsie Pop Ghosts in a Cauldron

{made with tissue paper}



Green Marshmallow Frankenstein Heads


Spider cake, yummy!



Green slushy yumminess drink.


Every table had a different fabulous Halloween "look".
Here are a few:







My favorite part of the evening--the invitation came with a witch hat attached. Each of us decorated the hat to match our personality.
Imagine the room full of awesome ladies adorned in embellished witch hats--it was glorious!






And an event at our Church wouldn't be complete without a newborn or two, right *smile*


There was even a table dedicated to "crafty Halloween ideas"--every craft bloggers dream, I tell ya! 

Frame Halloween silhouettes.

Wrap spooky font around dollar store candles.

Spice up your boring books with scrap book paper covers.

Dinner conversation starters at every place setting {all Witch themed}

Bottle up your favorite Halloween Specimen {add bat or fairy wings to a picture of your kiddo or pet}


The evening was a huge success, if I don't say so myself.  And I thought some of you would enjoy some of these clever ideas for upcoming Halloween shindigs at your homes.

Happy Halloween!

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At October 18, 2010 at 5:43 AM , Blogger The Autocrat: Haley said...

Whoa! That really is a super fabulous party!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 6:22 AM , Blogger ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw looks like a fun night! you and your friends are soooo cute. and such fun food and decor. :)

 
At October 18, 2010 at 6:41 AM , Anonymous Leanne said...

It looks like you all had such a great time. The decorations and food looked great. And what cute witches!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Amazing! Those ladies really know how to party. Makes me miss it, but I am glad you all are having a great time as usual!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Suzi Q said...

OMG. How fun! I wanted to do something like that this year. Well see if I can make it happen now that I have better idea's!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 8:32 AM , Blogger sara said...

So clever...I'm really impressed!!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness- that party looks like SO much fun! I can't imagine the time it took to create and decorate that space! It looks amazing! Hope you had a good time :)

 
At October 18, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Blogger  Justine said...

I wish I could party with you guys! Delicious food!

Just Better Together

 
At October 18, 2010 at 2:38 PM , Blogger ellie g said...

Oh my word!!! Your enrichment leader is a ROCK STAR!! Whew! That is THE CUTEST RS party ever! I'm loving the hat idea too. Ours said to "bring a hat" to the last event, but not many people did. This would take a lot of the excuses away!

Seriously, so cute. Can I move to your ward?

 
At October 18, 2010 at 4:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How awesome is this?!

 
At October 18, 2010 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

OMGoodness! EVERYTHING IS SO CUTE!!!! Im so jealous I wasnt at this party! ;)

 
At October 20, 2010 at 9:18 AM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Wow! Ya'll really went all out and it looks GREAT! I bet it was alot of fun too! Thanks for the ideas

 
At October 20, 2010 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Brandy@YDK said...

this is like the coolest thing EVER.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home