This Page

has been moved to new address

A Little Somethin Somethin to Spice Up the...Wardrobe {and free shipping}

Sorry for inconvenience...

Little Miss Momma: A Little Somethin Somethin to Spice Up the...Wardrobe {and free shipping}

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Little Somethin Somethin to Spice Up the...Wardrobe {and free shipping}

I love owning multi-functional accessories.
It just makes fashion easier,
and more fun,
and it gives your style a bit more "pizazz".
Ok, so maybe pizazz wasn't the best word,
but you know what I mean.
The perfect accessory can give your outfit
the little somethin somethin it was missing.

Take, for example, my fun Dinkybird flower clip/pin:
It can be worn about a zillion different ways,
yep, a zillion!

Clip onto a belt:




Clip onto a headband:



Pin onto a cardigan:



Pin onto a hat:




Pin onto a purse, a scarf, a t-shirt, a sash, a pillow, clip onto a bracelet, add it to a string of pearls--the possibilities are endless peeps!


Wanna see some of my favorites from the Dinkybirds shop?
Here ya have it:

This beauty is my all-time favorite! Like it is calling my name.
ashley...ashley, buy me now
Did you hear that?

So classic--and would be so beautiful pinned around the color of a cardi.

This one is a necklace--breathtaking!


Love the POP of color in this one!


Anything coral makes my heart go pitter patter.



And because we all deserve to add a little umph to our outfits,
Dinkybirds will be giving y'all
FREE SHIPPING
when you mention "Little Miss Momma"
in the notes to seller box at checkout!

So be sure to stop by
Dinkybirds, for five reasons:

1. The name "Dinkybirds" is 100% awesome
2. You know you want a little somethin somethin
3. There are a bunch of beauties I didn't even show you
4. FREE SHIPPING
5. Fabulous PRICES!

Happy Shopping Lovelies!

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At February 15, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love little flowers!! PRETTY!

 
At February 15, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Jayna Rae said...

Oh my, that necklace is amazing.

 
At February 16, 2011 at 3:35 AM , Blogger Bec @ eleventhirtyish said...

they are just super cute! I love your facebook comment! bahaha made me lol....( i didn't want to say anything but i had noticed!) but i just love it even more that you still put the photo up and that you pointed it out!! you are awesome xx

 
At February 16, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Shay said...

i noticed it too and that made me like you even more because i said hey.. this girls got class! lol =)

 
At February 16, 2011 at 6:52 AM , Anonymous Emily S said...

I love these and I have NOTHING like them! It'll be a little (dare-I-say) daring for me, but I think I'll try this look. Like you said, my wardrobe is... cute... good enough... but it needs that extra little something. And I have to say also, I'm so thankful I've found your blog! I really love it, and appreciate that you "highlight" different Etsy shops and handmade goods. I love Etsy, but I find that I get a bit overwhelmed unless I'm looking for something specific, which also means that I feel like I'm missing out on so many awesome items! Thanks for being my personal shopper!! ;) Keep up the good work!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Miranda said...

I love this look I've been wanting a flower pin.

www.indcfashion.com

 
At February 16, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Blogger TLF said...

Oh, I love!! Her stuff is so, so cute!!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Genevieve said...

I'm exactly that same way about the color coral...pretty sure it is the dominant color in my wardrobe! And I {heart} the white ones in the necklace. So cute and classy! Thanks for letting us in on this deal!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the coral flower, too! The fabric looks so soft! :) Thanks for sharing!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Melanie said...

Wow! Those are all gorgeous-- I especially love the coral one!

 
At February 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Megan said...

It kills me how beautiful your pictures are! You are stunning. And I love your sense of style :)

 
At February 16, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Blogger  Justine said...

I love the flower and belt idea!

Just Better Together
come check out my cowl scarf giveaway

 
At February 16, 2011 at 7:42 PM , Blogger Jenna said...

You're too cute!!!! Great find! Thanks for sharing@

 
At February 16, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Shaeroe said...

that sweater is SO ADORABLE! i love the ruffled sleeves.

 
At February 16, 2011 at 10:18 PM , Blogger Mindie Hilton said...

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/02/only-mustache-i-hope-to-ever-have.html

Speaking of accessories I love. Got my stache and love it. Thanks again.

These flowers are beautiful, just added to my favorite shops on Etsy.

 
At February 18, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Heather @ Sweet Sins 2 Share said...

Oh my gosh those flowers are gorgeous! I love your red one!! TOO cute!

 
At February 19, 2011 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Sandy a la Mode said...

ohhh i LOVE this!! one accessory, so many different looks! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home